Ex Player Alex Rodriguez Gorrin

OK this is controversial, but Taylor has to go , he's been shocking since he arrived here, ok he's poached a few goals but no skill on the ball. A lucky tap in vs Town etc but nothing like the pace and skill of barker , lee and Henry. We have to have a goal scorer and I dont think Taylor fils these boots ! it seems like we are playing with 10 men at times.
What?!?!?

OK this is controversial, but Taylor has to go , he's been shocking since he arrived here, ok he's poached a few goals but no skill on the ball. A lucky tap in vs Town etc but nothing like the pace and skill of barker , lee and Henry. We have to have a goal scorer and I dont think Taylor fils these boots ! it seems like we are playing with 10 men at times.
Oh which Town are you thinking of?

Strange.

Think this is from an Anti Vaxxer.
Moderators please note .

2/10

He didn’t score against Ipswich Town did he and we haven’t played Shrewsbury Town yet this season have we?

I sat there for a while thinking which “Town” he was on about. “City” would be obvious, but there isn’t any club that a poster on here would refer to as “Town”.

He’s still miles better than literally any single ‘Town’ player...

I started a thread like this a couple of years ago when he was out injured. I consider him such an important player, especially now that he is cranking back up to his very best, that his injury deserves its own thread. If anyone has any more info on the injury as identified in KR's post-match Swindon comments, please do post.

KR said it was from the bad tackle on him near the end of the game (which wasn’t even punished with a foul!) - It did look like he was going to come off for a second, but actually he ran around more than ever after that so it can’t have been that bad! Also we did still have subs left at that point so I don’t know why he wouldn’t have come off if he was injured?

Think we may be in trouble on Saturday.

I hope not, but there's surely a possibility that none of Brannagan, Shodipo, Lee, Henry, Long & Winnall are available.

Against the league leaders, away, who've won their last four and have arguably the two best wingers in the league, in Whyte & Wilks.

Still, if we only have a dozen fit outfield players, at least it makes KR's selection easier! And LCP should get some other yoof for company on the bench, which is likely to be good for their development.......

KR said it was from the bad tackle on him near the end of the game (which wasn’t even punished with a foul!) - It did look like he was going to come off for a second, but actually he ran around more than ever after that so it can’t have been that bad! Also we did still have subs left at that point so I don’t know why he wouldn’t have come off if he was injured?
Yeah i noticed he seemed to run around like he was possessed following the injury so was surprised it seemed such an issue. I didn't notce Shopido get injured.

Back
Top Bottom