Accrington shenanigans

Ditto. Will there be an improvement next season, l can't see it but you never know.

In my first email I requested a repayment of £10 or an open credit to use when I would like, as I often attend away games. I said I will be attending the Sheff Wed game so a promotional code for that game will NOT be any use to me. I put the word NOT in capitals.
I had one holding reply ........ then they offered me a code for the ....... Sheff Wed game!!!!!
I have replied, referring them back to my first email and asked for an open credit.
I've received a "will be in contact soon" type of reply.

Why don’t those with the code for the Wednesday game just ask if someone else wants it or will pay for it.

I'm pretty sure that wouldn't work.
On an occasion when I won a free match pass with the Sky EFL rewards, it was for a home game so I was already covered by my season ticket. I sent the code to a friend and they used it instead.

Said that I planned to attend the Sheff Weds game and they've refunded me instead. Refund received basically instantly.

In my first email I requested a repayment of £10 or an open credit to use when I would like, as I often attend away games. I said I will be attending the Sheff Wed game so a promotional code for that game will NOT be any use to me. I put the word NOT in capitals.
I had one holding reply ........ then they offered me a code for the ....... Sheff Wed game!!!!!
I have replied, referring them back to my first email and asked for an open credit.
I've received a "will be in contact soon" type of reply.

It appears they probably can't do an open credit to use for any game in the future and I couldn't stipulate which game I would require a promotion code for, so they have now decided to refund me the £10. Yeah, success.

I'm still waiting for a code, for me and my boy as we both paid for it and I've heard nothing back yet

I'm still waiting for a code, for me and my boy as we both paid for it and I've heard nothing back yet
Still nothing other than the generic reply - f*****g useless

Do we know if everyone will get the same code? then if we havent had it by saturday someone could share it 🙃

Got a code through this afternoon, tried it but, it didn't seem to work. Emailed iFollow and got a refund.

Got mine this afternoon, haven't tried it yet, usually do it on the day, in case I can travel to the game,
I'll have to do it in a minute

Mine worked, I don't know if my sons has cos I sent his code, different to mine, to him but I don't think he's tried it yet, bloody students 😃

Back
Top Bottom