Current Player #42 Steve Seddon

I wasn't referring to an opinion on Robinson - I'm sure there are many differing ones within the club; positive, negative and somewhere inbetween - but how players have been treated as regards loans. You can probably add Jack Stephens to that list as well! Needed to make myself a little clearer.
And Sykes
Robinson couldn’t help himself, having the last word. When McNally left

And Sykes
Robinson couldn’t help himself, having the last word. When McNally left
Oh to have the likes of Sykes and Whyte back. And to think that there was a debate on this forum that we could do better. We probably could have but most definitely haven’t!

Oh to have the likes of Sykes and Whyte back. And to think that there was a debate on this forum that we could do better. We probably could have but most definitely haven’t!
Well that is the point. I don't think anyone on here was in favour of losing Whyte and Sykes but not really replacing them properly! I suspect we had very little to no chance of keeping either of them, so a bit of planning wouldn't have gone amiss...

Christ why have more than one natural full back for a position? Loan one in, loan one out. This club.

Hopefully the injury to Seddon isn't a bad one, if he's out long term, do Cambridge continue to pay his loan wages?

Hopefully the injury to Seddon isn't a bad one, if he's out long term, do Cambridge continue to pay his loan wages?
It's good practice to terminate a loan due to injury, but otherwise depends on what's in the agreement.
Taken off in an ambulance according to their forum so not looking good.
Get well soon Sedds...gutted for him.

It's good practice to terminate a loan due to injury, but otherwise depends on what's in the agreement.
Taken off in an ambulance according to their forum so not looking good.
Get well soon Sedds...gutted for him.
Oh god poor guy! The curse of Robinson reaches across the land.

Off their forum and I hope Seddon recovers quickly

Seddon looked awful in the 40 minutes he played. Bennett should be our starting LB for the remainder of the season.

Back
Top Bottom