Votes: 1 4.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sarge

God like member
Decentish although did miss a blatant shirt pull on Moore.. .got a tad inconsistent towards the end

7 from me

Decentish although did miss a blatant shirt pull on Moore.. .got a tad inconsistent towards the end

7 from me
These shirt pulls never seem to be an issue to referees ( and he nearly tore Moore's shirt off him)
Other than that I thought the ref did pretty well

7 from me

Good imo. I thought he was pretty consistent, whether you agree with his interpretations or not. He let pushing and pulling go both ways and was consistent on booking cynical fouls, especially the excellent officiating to book their player once play stopped after playing advantage. As a player that is all I asked for, if they could push/pull (or not) then I could do the same.

8 from me pretty respectable and so we’re the limo’s not sure what the Exeter fans were moaning about but that’s football……maybe they were moaning about the 4th official and the no show of the added time for the 1st half.

I've just changed your mind @Sarge . You think it is now Refwatch 😁
cheers @Malc ..... had a bit of a 'mare over the past few days , my laptop hard drive gave up the ghost - been on a very old, 2nd/ 3rd/4th hand, borrowed tablet device thingy, since fri AM- until about 45 mins ago ( new hard drive installed on laptop now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom