Tickets Bolton Wanderers v OUFC Ticket Thread

Is it possible that general sale isn't open until Monday because the ticket office lines/emails won't be manned over the weekend?

I'd imagine that general sale might cause chaos with people who don't have ticketing accounts wondering why they can't buy - even though all the info on the club website gives the details of why that would be (no account before 8th May etc.)
And all the other issues that people seem to have encountered thus far linked to some of the inconsistency in wording and then some people who just haven't read things.

And therefore the club may want to have ticket office staff available to answer queries.

Possibly. But then for people who will be at work Monday it would of been easier for them if general sale was open on Sunday.

Anyone got a map of what Bolton have sold thus far? Maybe the blocks that are open now is all that is gonna open before general sale when the top tier opens.

Are they actually going to put them on sale? Weird situation if not, when they sell a block out they should open up the one next to it.
The pic @Benox shared earlier from the Man Utd v Man City game shows those level 2 goal-line blocks (227/228) looking half empty and colourless so figured they were being used by EFL/corporates/friends and family despite showing as part of our allocation. Same with the lower blocks where the segregation section is showing as part of the Oxford allocation but will never be sold. Decided not to risk it and went with seats in 229 instead. Bolton have just released more 2nd level seats and they're all behind the goal not in central area so think there's every chance these prime seats will never go on sale to us mere mortals. Agree with you both that this is crap. Some will say its a very first world problem but that's not the point. If true its our highest spending loyal customers getting jerked around and missing out when a few words of explanation would have avoided the issue.

Anyone got a map of what Bolton have sold thus far? Maybe the blocks that are open now is all that is gonna open before general sale when the top tier opens.

Bolton map from about 45mins ago. Newly opened level two blocks visible behind the goal. Also just spotted that the half way line seats on level 2 which I've been ranting about all afternoon seem to have been blanked out on their map but not ours (yet)

GNOXf06XwAAOozq.jpg

Last edited:
The joke is, none! all the pairs of seats in block 229 have sold. Anybody wanting to sit together and wanting to sit somewhere near the half way line in the middle tier, has had it.
This is what I don't understand, they could be selling these seats.
Yeah it's a bit odd. Blocks 227 & 228 both have dots on them, as if they will be available for booking at some point. But when you look at the segregation from other Wembley games it looks like these tickets are not sold to either team. If people are holding out for those tickets it would be good for someone to confirm if they'll ever go on sale. Doesn't look like they will to me, but confusing.

They should've released tickets on general sale way sooner. Not sure why they've given ST's/members 4/5 days. There's been very little change in sales since this morning.

I doubt we'll shift many more than we already have till Monday.
It was a deliberate ploy - they were worried you wouldn't find anything to complain about. Box ticked.

Last edited:
For those complaining of the slow speed of the website, I use Apple products so prefer Safari as my browser, which, for some reason, the Ticketmaster site doesn't like. It was absolutely painful to navigate. When I switched to Chrome, it solved all the issues.

Not sure what's going on, but I[ve never experienced the problem before, even when buying very high demand gig tickets.

Yeah it's a bit odd. Blocks 227 & 228 both have dots on them, as if they will be available for booking at some point. But when you look at the segregation from other Wembley games it looks like these tickets are not sold to either team. If people are holding out for those tickets it would be good for someone to confirm if they'll ever go on sale. Doesn't look like they will to me, but confusing.
I've had a reply, of sorts, from the ticket office. Unfortunately, I don't quite understand what they are saying! I've emailed back for clarification. At a guess, I believe they are saying that OUFC have no control over which blocks and when are opened. I tried calling the office but having held on for nearly an hour, gave up.
Will start again tomorrow but, it is infuriating.

Currently there are a total of less than 80 category 1 seats available to OUFC . The most are in block 239 behind the goal.

You would think they would announce when we have sold 15,000? Or are they waiting till 20,000?

Back
Top Bottom