Tickets Bolton Wanderers v OUFC Ticket Thread

The Yellows Account procedure seems a bit of a faff. But now I think I have successfully 'linked accounts' - does that mean I'm good to go for buying a ticket on Monday?

I’m trying to work out ticket price 🥹 what do the categories mean lol if I buy cat 6 for example would I be in the sky 😄 there’s no way I’m paying cat 1 prices

Only just realised its Thursday and they go on sale in two hours, head is all over the place.

So does each ST holder essentially get 6 tickets, or does each ticket have to be allocated to another ST holder or Yellows member? I'm so confused 🫣

I'm confused I have to say - I have 2x season tickets, plus a good friend who lives away in my network. I want to bring more family members for a day out, and have registered them this morning with Yellow member accounts. If i read correctly I can only assign to yellow accounts registered before today?? Its a shame as we'd obviously like to sit together.

The Yellows Account procedure seems a bit of a faff. But now I think I have successfully 'linked accounts' - does that mean I'm good to go for buying a ticket on Monday?
I found it a right ball ache, but think I got there in the end. And yes, I think that means you can buy tickets for everyone in your network on Monday.

'Following advice from the EFL, tickets will be sold in order from North to South.'

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN?!?!
I'm assuming this means they'll sell the blocks on the side that the TV cameras show first and then open up the equivalent of each block on the other side once they've sold out, as the North of the stadium runs the length of the pitch rather than the width of it.

I'm assuming this means they'll sell the blocks on the side that the TV cameras show first and then open up the equivalent of each block on the other side once they've sold out, as the North of the stadium runs the length of the pitch rather than the width of it.
So the blocks behind the goal won't be available yet?

So does each ST holder essentially get 6 tickets, or does each ticket have to be allocated to another ST holder or Yellows member? I'm so confused 🫣
This is so important because loads of season ticket holders will have to wait until general sale to sit next to their kid(s) if it's the latter!

On the Bolton site it's super clear, one extra per season ticket. Our site doesn't even mention it, only says 6 per fan number.

How do I find out before Midday?

I'm confused I have to say - I have 2x season tickets, plus a good friend who lives away in my network. I want to bring more family members for a day out, and have registered them this morning with Yellow member accounts. If i read correctly I can only assign to yellow accounts registered before today?? Its a shame as we'd obviously like to sit together.
It seems like a really silly system if that's the case.

can only buy for people who had their accounts before wednesday. thats why the club proactively suggested people create accounts on Monday

This is so important because loads of season ticket holders will have to wait until general sale to sit next to their kid(s) if it's the latter!

On the Bolton site it's super clear, one extra per season ticket. Our site doesn't even mention it, only says 6 per fan number.

How do I find out before Midday?
It's ridiculous. I have family flying in from overseas for it - if we can't sit together I'll be fuming

I think the bold bit, so long as those you're purchasing for people who are in your network. But I think that's *if* the people in your network registered for a Yellows Account before this morning.

Back
Top Bottom