Tickets Bolton Wanderers v OUFC Ticket Thread

blocks 238 and 239 available, there towards the south so god only knows why theyre not following the sell from north to south they set up

Bolton tweeted earlier saying that 202-213 aren't part of their allocation as it stands.

"Those blocks are not currently part of our allocation. Wembley Stadium holding them for presumably hospitality packages. We may get some more in the 200 blocks next week."

I do wonder if the equivalent blocks at our end will be similar, say 251 round to 240.
251 to 248 are listed as "Wembley Seats" on the seat plan.

Which is why they're now opening in the south direction from 239.

Has anyone successfully purchased tickets on behalf of someone in their network?

Thanks
Yes because they are also a season ticket holder so were eligible to have a ticket bought for them today and have the ticket assigned to them.

I also bought for people who are in my network but not ST Holders or Members. In this case, I didn't assign a ticket to them and left it assigned to myself.

Yes because they are also a season ticket holder so were eligible to have a ticket bought for them today and have the ticket assigned to them.

I also bought for people who are in my network but not ST Holders or Members. In this case, I didn't assign a ticket to them and left it assigned to myself.
Did you buy more than 6 (across the fan numbers)

On a quick guesstimate I'd say we're similar, maybe very slightly behind. But they have had their middle tier tickets available from the start.

Before anybody asks for a dot count, I doubt that I'll do one, as the site is far too clunky to navigate for a full accurate count. Also at the moment I'm VERY pre-occupied with waiting for the areas that me and my friends want to buy in to open up, so afraid to get too distracted in case we miss out.

On a quick guesstimate I'd say we're similar, maybe very slightly behind. But they have had their middle tier tickets available from the start.

Before anybody asks for a dot count, I doubt that I'll do one, as the site is far too clunky to navigate for a full accurate count. Also at the moment I'm VERY pre-occupied with waiting for the areas that me and my friends want to buy in to open up, so afraid to get too distracted in case we miss out.

Think we are asking a lot of Oxfordshire to shift the general sale tickets from Monday to Friday and sell out the 36,000.

Think we will sell between 28-30k.

Did you buy more than 6 (across the fan numbers)
No, because you can only buy 6 in a transaction - regardless of how many fan numbers are season ticket holders.

If you have 3 season ticket holders in your order, that doesn't mean you can buy 18 tickets.
But each of those season ticket holders could buy 6 in their own transaction when logged in as themseves

Every ticket I select has "Restrictions Apply" next to it and the message "Some, or all of the seats in your basket have important information attached to them. Please review this information by hovering over the 'i' icon and then confirm you have accepted to agree to these conditions by checking the box."

Hover, click the symbol, try different browser - nothing allows me to see these restrictions. Anyone actually read them?

Four flights from Ireland and accommodation booked but will have to wait until Monday to book match tickets and then I can see whether a dot count is feasible!

I imagine (and hope that) the club will be providing regular updates on the number of sales!

Bit the bullet and got membership, last 4 tickets in a row behind the goal in 136! Very glad I did it, no sign of the 10 quid ticket credit though but WE ARE GOING TO WEMBLEY

Back
Top Bottom