Home Match Day Thread 17/09/2022 - L1: OUFC v MK Dons

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tatabanya, Scotchegg, Pottersrightboot, WEYellow come on defend this shocking manager.

Relagation looms if this incompetent clown stays.

Shame so many of you wanted to give him more time, we’re now a long way from the transfer window with a squad not fit for purpose, too many deadweight players on contracts beyond the end of the year and a hell of a lot of wasted money

This reaction should have happened long enough ago that the new manager should be part way through building his own squad by now

Shame on you all
Christ some of the responses in here today. Whether we're shite or not this one-upmanship nonsense is best served being said to the only people that are interested by it.

Find a mirror and go wild.

Christ some of the responses in here today. Whether we're shite or not this one-upmanship nonsense is best served being said to the only people that are interested by it.

Find a mirror and go wild.
I have the footballing intellect to have seen this coming months ago, my opinion is worth something

You should take your own advice

"Ref stole a point. We were unlucky in the first half, hit the post twice, no way we deserved to go in 1-0 down. Second half we were unlucky. Should have gotten something. Now we have two weeks to get the injured players back and then you'll see us play better. World Cup is coming up, Gemini is in ascendence, injuries, I walked under a ladder last night, injuries, referee, injuries, blah, blah, blah."

Correct me if it's different from KRs actual interview.

Got to go we have got the October from he'll coming up if nothing happens we will be bottom .

With regret….

Adding my name to Robinson out

He won’t take us up in the next 2-3 seasons. That’s our ambition. He’s not our man.

I admire the patience you’ve shown, but also glad to see that you agree it’s time for change.

I think people will vote with their feet now and stay away until KR is gone. The January transfer window last season was the start of his demise. The bullshit just doesn't wash anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom