Home Match Day Thread +++ 14/1/2020 OUFC V Ipswich Town L1 +++

What the fudge is going on with the traffic! I’d expect a 10,000 crowd with this sort of traffic. Effin joke

Heres hoping kr made the right call with tonights starting 11....think Sykes is a bit unlucky to be benched
He is but Kr would get slated if Holland and Browne didn’t start. So only option would be to drop Fosu I guess?

Jim Smith Stand carpark was down to a couple of spaces at 6.10 tonight. Big crowd or everyone arrived early.

Evening folks. Two interesting games tonight.

Ours, of course, and Newcastle v Rochdale to decide where we are going in the FA Cup.
I forecast wins for OUFC and Rochdale, both by 1-0.

COME ON YOU YELLOWS

People coming out of the science park being asked to go past the stadium rather than straight over the roundabout ?

Really liking that line up, let’s get the 3 points then we’re right back on track

Evening folks. Two interesting games tonight.

Ours, of course, and Newcastle v Rochdale to decide where we are going in the FA Cup.
I forecast wins for OUFC and Rochdale, both by 1-0
Apparently Newcastle have 12 players who are injured for tonight’s game
COYY and Rochdale

Again , sorry say l am working ... so all l have is updates from here... So please do keep them going over the night , massive game ..

Last min ref change ....its nw the ref who officiated the record home defeat v wigan!

COYY, lets get back to winning ways tonight and trust that the weather problems will go our way for a change.

• React
Reactions: UTM
Back
Top Bottom