Home Match Day Thread +++ 11/1/2020 OUFC V Rotherham United L1 +++

What I found alarming now that Cadden has gone (along with his full back attacking threat) is that his position at our corners - which was last defending man back (because of his terrific pace) was at the Rotherham game replaced by Gorrin, the man who was booked for a foul; because of his lack of pace! I am also not a big fan of Moore, IMO mentally as well as physically too slow. That said with Browne,Holland and Mous in the side (hopefully) for Tuesday I think we'll stuff them.

I may have missed this, but I just read that the Millers manager said the stadium was locked when they arrived.

I may have missed this, but I just read that the Millers manager said the stadium was locked when they arrived.
Heard something similar, must have arrived early I do t think Kassam allows the place to be open till 12.15 on matchdays

• React
Reactions: UTM
I have visions of him sat in there Scrooge like with a set of keys.....
ticket office opens at 12.15 on (Saturday) matchdays ... so the no access (for OUFC & staff etc) before midday sounds like thats the time the slum landlord allows access?

We beat them, they beat us. I`ll take that.

Bad half at the office, it`ll happen.
I do hope that , is just the case and that the wheels are are not going to fall off. It would be great to be in the mixer to the end...
Guess we will see tomorrow night.

I've had a few days to think about sat and I think KR got it badly wrong.

Seeing the starting line up I was disappointed, And when I saw the difference in size during the pre match handshakes I was concerned.

Firstly I expected to see mousinho in the starting 11. I think he coaches the team through on the pitch. Secondly, the raw power and pace of Browne would have been a useful outlet for us to stretch the game, and lastly... If matty Taylor is not injured or ill and has 2 legs... He plays.

Back
Top Bottom