Home Match Day Thread +++ 14/1/2020 OUFC V Ipswich Town L1 +++

Not a lot in it but I’d say Ipswich edged that half. The game is shouting out for Branners surely? (For Holland or Fosu). Tweak the others to fit.

• React
Reactions: UTM
Long had a shot then (ballooned over the bar) when Holland was free on the right hand edge of the box and would have been 1 on 1 with the defender. Should have passed it

If the ref blows up at every opportunity we complain (rightly) quick enough. As long as its even handed and not actually dangerous,let's get on with it.

He’s given plenty though, like a supposed high foot from Gorrin which was fine. A push in the back is a push in the back

35 minutes to go and I sense that Ipswich are slowing the game down for a draw.

He’s given plenty though, like a supposed high foot from Gorrin which was fine. A push in the back is a push in the back
Like I said, as long as it's even handed I'd rather see the game flow. There's been plenty of discussion about how we should be better at the dark arts and whats goose for the gander is good for the source.

Like I said, as long as it's even handed I'd rather see the game flow. There's been plenty of discussion about how we should be better at the dark arts and whats goose for the gander is good for the source.

Well he just gave us a foul for a push in the back of Taylor so I’m happy!

Back
Top Bottom