Away Match Day Thread 12/03/24 - L1: Bolton Wanderers v OUFC

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yessssssss

Well done lads, we kept it at 5. Iโ€™m sure Des will be delighted. I hope Nathan grills him on Rad Ox.

Yes?

I wasnโ€™t a fan of the Orient, Northampton, Barnsley, Reading or Derby games either.

Bolton were 14th in the form table. They arenโ€™t Man City.
They are very very good at home. (Many of their recent matches have been away.)

Gillโ€™s last Uโ€™s match was the 0-2 defeat at Cambridge on the opening day of this season.
He also refereed the 0-2 defeat at Sutton United in the EFL Trophy in October 2022.

That 2-0 at Cambridge feels a looong time ago now. Genuinely thought it was last season for a minute. We have been through so much since then.

Glad I watched the classic hiphop movie Wild Style with my boy tonight rather than endure that drubbing.

We arenโ€™t going up and we arenโ€™t going down and it gives the club a bit of breathing space so they donโ€™t rush any appointment.
True but sack him tonight let short and Hackett run things until the club have done a good job in appointing a good manager. Eustace was available and we didnโ€™t got there or he thought OUFC were a s**t show and donโ€™t bother applying maybe even Williams could have done a lot better.

Well now thatโ€™s over we can relax that we wonโ€™t have much to play for and just enjoy watching the football with no pressureโ€ฆ.

How about giving the players pelters instead? Rather than the manager.

Some players ought to be ashamed of themselves tonight. They werenโ€™t trying.
How many examples of people giving the players pelters on this thread would you like?

Back
Top Bottom