Away Match Day Thread 12/03/24 - L1: Bolton Wanderers v OUFC

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
i truly feel for Cambran. He has pulled us through so many games this season and is the hardest worker on the pitch. You can see his frustration with the rest of the team clear as day and literally shouted โ€œyou have to workโ€ to the defence earlier in the game. You have to respect his grit and I wouldnโ€™t be surprised to lose him come summer. Sorry but this is gross to watch. Des has got to go, itโ€™s not working out.

I bloody hope the Lincoln home game next Saturday is postponed due to international call ups. They've scored 11 in the last 2 games and would probably score another 6 against us under Des!

Is it though? Knows the club, plays a style that would suit this team, has something to prove to the footballing world after his last few appointments.
I am joshing with you a bit but just thinking of his previous footy incarnations not going so well

Bolton just look individually better than us all over the pitch. Not sure what one really does about that (except get better players?)
The thing is, weโ€™ve been shot since the 25th min

Bolton just look individually better than us all over the pitch. Not sure what one really does about that (except get better players?)
Coach the players, give them instructions that are clear, simple and effective, and then b****r off to Bristol City for a pay day.
We arenโ€™t going up and we arenโ€™t going down and it gives the club a bit of breathing space so they donโ€™t rush any appointment.
Not the appointment needed, heโ€™s a builder not a quick fixer.

The amount of times I've heard the commentator say "it's just a simple pass and they're in" is appalling. They're not wrong either.

Just witnessed Bodin with the ball in space, look up and see Leigh and Goodwin in the box who are both good in the air, then decide to do a load of stopovers and get tackled immediately. If you don't laugh you'll cry...

i truly feel for Cambran. He has pulled us through so many games this season and is the hardest worker on the pitch. You can see his frustration with the rest of the team clear as day and literally shouted โ€œyou have to workโ€ to the defence earlier in the game. You have to respect his grit and I wouldnโ€™t be surprised to lose him come summer. Sorry but this is gross to watch. Des has got to go, itโ€™s not working out.
Brannagan will go in the summer. And who could blame him. He must be absolutely sick of it

Normally in this scenario the ref ends it just after the 90.

Theyโ€™ve added on six for the torture.

I donโ€™t particularly like people jabbing needles in my arm but I get vaccinated because the alternative would be a lot more pain for a lot longer.
It's one match against a very good side.. Were you calling for Appleton's head after the Cambridge defeat?

We need a full clearout in the back room this summer. Short etc need showing the door, regardless if Des stays or not.

Back
Top Bottom