Away Match Day Thread 12/03/24 - L1: Bolton Wanderers v OUFC

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That really isn't true. They've played at high tempo, and very well. Look a class act.

Yeah, fair enough. Maybe they are just making this look too much like a walk in the park, so it just feels that way.

I’ve got no idea where any of our subs are supposed to be playing. Like where are Bodes and Henry? How have they been positioned to impact the game. This is just a mess

Bolton just look individually better than us all over the pitch. Not sure what one really does about that (except get better players?)

I don't like seeing the side humiliated, and nor should any Oxford fan. Each goal like a kick in the teeth.
I don’t particularly like people jabbing needles in my arm but I get vaccinated because the alternative would be a lot more pain for a lot longer.

God no, no and thrice no.

I'll happily see someone new come in, but no.
We aren’t going up and we aren’t going down and it gives the club a bit of breathing space so they don’t rush any appointment.

good enough or not I really feel for Des the players have thrown him under the bus like nothing I’ve ever seen. The entire squad needs ripping to bits, powderpuff pathetic performance.
True but with a new manger ripping the team to bits

It’s one of those performances when I’d seriously consider not renewing my season ticket if the board persist with Buckingham into next season. The players clearly aren’t getting motivated and buying into what he’s doing. There’s just been too many times now and no excuses left

Back
Top Bottom