Away Match Day Thread 12/03/24 - L1: Bolton Wanderers v OUFC

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This sums up just how bad the league is this year. We’ve played much the same as this for months now against teams without the ability to damage us to this extent. Some very lucky results to say the least. The first time a side has reached truly ruthless and unforgiving form against us and we’ve been hammered. Until tonight this opponent was 3rd! Not even in the automatics. I fancy Lincoln might do something similar to us.

This is a curtain closer for me. Abject performance that should be an eye opener for where we are and what we’ll not be if we carry on. We have sunk so far it needs addressing.

Short term manager to the end of the season to lift the cloud and think carefully about next season.

Says the man who wants us to stick with this misfit. Your mate or not, he’s well out of his depth as a L1 manager. I can see it, you can’t. Says it all really.
I’ll say it for a 3rd time now. This is going to cost the owners a lot of money in compensation.
If willing to give a manager a chance is a bad thing in your eyes then fair enough. He was too slow on putting his stamp on the side which part of me understood but still felt it was the wrong thing.
This though is a performance and scoreline that gets a manager the sack and no one can complain.

I helped out a colleague today and he told me Oxford would win tonight. His blessing worked for us against Cheltenham, so don't turn the TV off just yet. There's still at least 6 more goals in this!

Back
Top Bottom