Away Match Day Thread 12/03/24 - L1: Bolton Wanderers v OUFC

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Night night. That came from us coming out with the ball. First time I've said it but, Des out.

That fourth goal was just awful, awful.

Rodrigues has to come off. He’s not even pretending to try any more. Long was made a fool of. Brannagan can’t tackle as he’s on a yellow.

This is embarrassing.

“It looks like there’s a division between them”

“Oxford being played off the park”

“For better or for worse the Oxford players haven’t been talking to each other or got annoyed with each other”

“Apparently their fans think they don’t play the ball forward fast enough , but I don’t they even played the ball around to do that”

Because he knows in his heart that Goodwin will make not a jot of difference. We have wasted half a million on a " nobody " who is Sunday league standard (at best).
Given how much there is to criticise out there it's odd you should select a player who isn't playing and has played so little it's difficult to form a view on yet. 🤷

What changes will be made for next season by DB that means we challenge for playoffs? He just isn't up for the job. We'd see some resemblance of a good team by now but nothing,.

I really hope the board are looking for a new manager now. We started badly under Des and are getting worse. You can see it won’t get better under him. I have nothing against him, I thought he could be a good appointment and wanted him to succeed. I’m patient with managers too but for the club and his own sake this should be his last game.

We
“It looks like there’s a division between them”

“Oxford being played off the park”

“For better or for worse the Oxford players haven’t been talking to each other or got annoyed with each other”

“Apparently their fans think they don’t play the ball forward fast enough , but I don’t they even played the ball around to do that”

A division between us is very kind, thank whoever said that for going easy on us.

Back
Top Bottom