Away Match Day Thread 12/03/24 - L1: Bolton Wanderers v OUFC

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
That simple chipped ball over the defence is causing us so many problems. And how are we letting them have so much space in and around our box? It's like every player is doing their own thing.

Absolutely right. We aren’t a team, we never are, just a bunch of individuals running around. It’s aimless rubbish. How people cannot see that we are going nowhere under DB I do not know. This is no better than we were at the weekend but we aren’t getting out of jail in this one, like we did Saturday.

f*****g crap πŸ’©

I’m looking at the bench, and thinking why is the manager not making changes and being proactive. Whatever the plan is/was isn’t working, in fact I can’t see a plan at all.

Cumming needs a f*****g rocket! Stevens sucked into a central area, that gave Ogbeta the space. In fact it should of been dealt with before the ball got across the pitch.

We just look poor, and some players just going through the motions. Dreadful watch yet again.

We need to sack this clown in charge, and return him to 3rd world football.

What an absolute shambles of a half ! Absolutely embarrassing. The players and management should be ashamed of that. Totally feel for the poor sods that have travelled up to witness that. They are certainly owed a reaction in the second half.

We play in front of teams, it's so easy to defend. Harris is good at running the channels and yet we never play it in behind opposition defences. We need to ask more questions of teams, not every goal is going to come after 30 passes. Mix it up a bit.
Never play direct, never play the channels for Harris, never have anyone who can hold it up when Goodwin is benched. As you say, play slow tempo possession with their 11 men behind the ball, get pressed, pass back to Cumming, hoof it up and lose it because we can't hold the ball up.

Rinse and repeat

Look at that. Possession in their half - no penetration - ball ends up with Cumming.🀬🀬

Back
Top Bottom