Away Match Day Thread 12/03/24 - L1: Bolton Wanderers v OUFC

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Because it’s away against an automatic promotion contender, I’ll take a scrappy away draw, but a win would be very much welcomed πŸ€žπŸ™Œ

Hiya ,
You probably all know by now that to watch the match you can get a Now TV 24 hour sky sports pass for Β£11.99 or if you have a VPN or are abroad you can watch it on Wanderers TV for Β£10 , its the same as ifollow without the choice of home or away commentary . derek Clarke is a Rangers fan that does our stuff and i think he is very good but obviously a bit partizan . For an extra 2 quid for Now tv you get the before and after stuff . Anyway those are the options if you cant make the game .
Their are probably dodgy channels for free if you know what you are doing with that kind of stuff.
Safe trip there and back Oxford. may the best team win as long as its us ;-)

p.s. we also have a sky curse as well .

Hiya ,
You probably all know by now that to watch the match you can get a Now TV 24 hour sky sports pass for Β£11.99 or if you have a VPN or are abroad you can watch it on Wanderers TV for Β£10 , its the same as ifollow without the choice of home or away commentary . derek Clarke is a Rangers fan that does our stuff and i think he is very good but obviously a bit partizan . For an extra 2 quid for Now tv you get the before and after stuff . Anyway those are the options if you cant make the game .
Their are probably dodgy channels for free if you know what you are doing with that kind of stuff.
Safe trip there and back Oxford. may the best team win as long as its us ;-)

p.s. we also have a sky curse as well .
You can also purchase the game via the OUFC iFollow service is abroad or β€œabroad” πŸ˜€

A positive result, at this stage, is all that really matters but a result and performance, against a top 3 or 4 side away from home, would really help to bridge that indifference that a lot of us seem to have towards the manager and his approach to games - especially when we take the lead. Let’s see.

Can we get some sort of result ,let's be positive this would be massive for Des .Let's hope its not the usual Sky voodoo. 2-1 for the yellows, a Cam special and Harris tap in .COYY

Heavy rain forecast all day. Has a match ever been abandoned at Bolton’s current ground due to a waterlogged pitch?

If we need 5 wins, this is unlikely to be one of them. What a bonus it would be!

About time we performed at a level reflecting the quality in the team. We shouldn't be scared. If we aspire to get promoted via play offs then these are the sort of games that need a positive result. Sky hoodoo demolished with commanding 3-0 win.

About time we performed at a level reflecting the quality in the team. We shouldn't be scared. If we aspire to get promoted via play offs then these are the sort of games that need a positive result. Sky hoodoo demolished with commanding 3-0 win.
Can I have a pint of what he's on please?

Loving the confidence.

Back
Top Bottom