Home Match Day Thread 04/05/2024: L1 Play-Off SF 1st Leg - OUFC vs Peterborough

Who was your MOTM?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Murphy's doing a lot in both attack and defence. Hope he had his weetabix this morning.

Both teams playing well in their defensive and middle third. Very mature performance from Posh, you can tell Ferguson has been here before. He’ll be delighted to get out of here 0-0.

Katongo is shitting bricks and I wonder how much Greg Leigh might be able to add to that in this second half.

Otherwise I wouldn’t change much, just more of the same with a better final ball and whatever happens, don’t lose.

Ferguson definitely playing for the draw - and you can't blame him. Whether or not he dispenses with two holding midfielders in the second half we'll see, but I'd be surprised if he did, so it's up to you guys to force his hand and score a couple.
Posh won't play like this in the second leg so you may well need a lead going into it. Hopefully the man from Mumbai has a cunning plan :)

I’d like to see Browne come on for Ruben. He is getting frustrated and once that happens he offers very little.

We are edging it and Posh look nervous when we break. The game is there for the taking.

COYY

Need an early 2nd half goal to settle us down, been a bit nervy at times!

Shooting towards our fans n the 2nd half, let’s make it count.

Come on lads πŸ’ͺ

Ferguson definitely playing for the draw - and you can't blame him. Whether or not he dispenses with two holding midfielders in the second half we'll see, but I'd be surprised if he did, so it's up to you guys to force his hand and score a couple.
Posh won't play like this in the second leg so you may well need a lead going into it. Hopefully the man from Mumbai has a cunning plan :)
I don’t want to nit pick but Buckingham is very much a Cowley lad and that is certainly nothing like Mumbai πŸ˜…

I’d like to see Browne come on for Ruben. He is getting frustrated and once that happens he offers very little.

We are edging it and Posh look nervous when we break. The game is there for the taking.

COYY
Yep, and he's already on a yellow, last thing we need is a sending off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom