Findlay
Brown
Seddon

McGuane

Brannagan
Henry

Taylor
Joseph

Think Goodrham could make a decent right wing back, more so than Henry who hasn't got the legs or Golding who looked like a centre back playing out of position.

Big win today. I’m going 4-0 and a performance that is much, much more like what people expected this season.

Good to be able to focus on the footy today, I'm sure KR feels the same.

I can see Oxford being well up for this, and want to continue a winning week. Burton are high scorers, so I think we'll concede.

3 - 1.

COYY.

6-2 today we will go 2 down in the first 20 mins it's going to be a game to remember abit like when we beat Eastbourne 6-3 all those years ago 😄😄⚽⚽💛💙

Interesting to see what team we put out with talk of a couple more injuries, Bodin banned and Anderson not yet eligible. Will we see anything of Smyth and Jones after they were supposed to but didn’t go on loan? The youngsters to feature?

Big game for a few reasons, it’s even a relegation 6 pointer for Kip.

3-1 home win- Tayls with a brace & Joseph

Looking forward to a confident win. I’m sure all the sneery guys who drone on about ‘KR’ will be there, hopefully they’ll enjoy it.

Every team is banging four past Burton at the moment, but they seem to be scoring goals as well

Going for a scrappy 2-3 loss which will not go down well after the horrendous transfer window

KR was very cagey about injuries so could be either Brannagan or McGuane? Or could be Sam Long? Interesting times. Must win for the pacifying of fans.

I am not so sure about the win, if we have a couple more out and Anderson can’t play then we are down to bare bones, they score goals but concede them, we haven’t exactly been prolific. Plus for us being that they sold a centre forward this week.

Hopefully I am wrong and we coast it but we haven’t exactly looked like turning anyone over so far this season.

Whilst we've not looked anywhere near our best this season, Burton have been truly rubbish. If we're going to find our shooting boots this season, then it should be against these lot at home, having conceded 18 goals in 6 games already.

And if we do manage to win, it'll be 7 points from a possible 9, so maybe a sign that we're getting a little bit of form together.

No idea what the XI is going to be because I've lost track of injuries and availability, but if Joseph starts I reckon he'll bag a couple today.

Nice early autumn day here in the shire.
Mods have done us all a big favour by closing the transfer thread.
Matty got the first of his inevitable 20+ goals in the week.
KR teams are always at their best when feeling hard done by and driven by emotion.
Burton are a mess but still a proper physical L1 team so ideal for some of our youngsters to develop further and for the team to bed in our new shape.
Sounds like goodish news on injuries, especially Marcus B.
We've got decent centre backs, a glut of luxurious technicians but no real muscle elsewhere so might as well just up the pace and attack like there's no tomorrow: every goal celebration is one less minute to think about management structure and academy politics.

Let's turn our transfer frustrations into energy and noise. 5-4 home win. The real season starts today. COYY

Seddon went off at the end against Cheltenham. I reckon he's out and everyone will lose their minds.

So
Eastwood

Findlay
Mousinho
Long

Brown
Brannagan
Gorrin
McGuane
Henry

Joseph
Taylor