Home Match Day Thread 03/9/2022: L1 - OUFC v Burton Albion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let’s keep the winning run going it breeds confidence, I don’t care if it’s an ugly 1.0 to us let’s just get the win .

Bobby Madden is todays referee

in 6 games league and cup this season he's issued 18 yellow cards and 3 red cards

0-0 kr says we were unlucky and it will all be good in a few months/years when everyones back from injury

Oh joy… a typical Kassam ref then?

Makes me wonder….

Who will be the player who gives away the penalty and then gets sent off at 49 minutes (of 46) in first half stoppage time? - Getting his second yellow after being booked for wearing a yellow or green shirt after just 1 min.

REF WATCH

FVeXn9iWQAI1Acg

Bobby Madden, 43 from East Kilbride resigned from Scottish football this summer to officiate in the EFL is today’s referee.
He has taken charge of 6 matches so far in 2022-23 issuing 18 yellow cards and three reds - the most recent dismissal being Peterborough
defender Nathan Thompson in last Saturday’s 2-1 defeat at Derby.

Seriously, though, Burton have not won all season and are bottom of the table. We however are on the up and have put together an ‘unbeaten run’😉 in the league. (1) and just hammered Orient in the Funnyold Trophy Thingy on Tuesday…..

What could possibly go wrong? 🫢

COYYs!

This has got the feeling of that Gillingham game years ago when they hadnt won for 40 away games.

As I thought, Seddon injured last week at Cheltenham.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom