Winding-up petition number 5 - Here we go again!!!

Unfortunately people do have genuine concerns, and the evidence of that are the facts that you highlighted about the WUPs and failure to pay staff on time, there is no argument this shouldn't be happening IF the club was being run properly.
You put an argument that the owner(s) are now messing FK around, you have no idea if that is true while dismissing peoples concerns about what they can see as real.
Also talking about yourself in the 3rd person and then quoting things you might have got right as evidence that you know it all, is poor show. Sometimes people agree with you sometimes they don't I suppose that depends on the subject matter, we all have opinions on what we see and hear and this is the place to air those opinions but this is not a court of law that everything is gospel.

I've stated numerous times that the financial mismanagement that has resulted in key bills not being paid is unacceptable and in no way excusable. Especially the issue with staff not being paid on time. Although the issues appear to have been out of the clubs hands, funds should have been available to mitigate against this ever happening.

I haven't evidenced that the club are messing Kassam about, but it is my belief that they are fed up with the way he operates and are countering that in the only way they can. Again, it's not necessarily the best approach but I wouldn't see this as an indicator of general financial issues.

As for quoting myself in the third party, that was just to answer the previous 2 posters who had suggested that I worked for the club. And as for raising the issues regarding previous managers, that was only to show that there are some who want to condemn people associated with our club the moment things go wrong. It's on record that many wanted MApp gone in his first 6 months. I said to give him time. Even more are on record as saying Robinson should go. I said to give him time. Now those are dismissing Tiger and the new directors. I'm simply saying that maybe we should all give them time. That's not to say that I get everything right, or that I'm somehow better than others. But maybe, we will ride out these storms and find that we have the stable, self sufficient club we've always wanted. And if not, we stick together and rebuild the way we've always done.

I don’t want another war of words myles, I’ve stayed well clear of getting drawn into anything on here for over a year and haven’t mentioned u once. Feel free to have arguments with others but bring me into it and I will question you.

As for your concerns about oxvox you will have to ask them, I stepped down from the committee 38 days ago
That's fair enough, Dave. But you were the main one challenging me on the claim that those individuals were involved and, all the time, OxVox were well aware that they were (I know you weren't on the committee at that point), so you can understand why I'm prickly on that!

As for standing down, I wasn't aware of that. 38 days eh? That's before the AGM was held isn't it?

That's fair enough, Dave. But you were the main one challenging me on the claim that those individuals were involved and, all the time, OxVox were well aware that they were (I know you weren't on the committee at that point), so you can understand why I'm prickly on that!

As for standing down, I wasn't aware of that. 38 days eh? That's before the AGM was held isn't it?

Yes, before the AGM. There has also been a committee meeting, with minutes, since then. But no announcement that Dave had gone.

Now, as a previous OxVox chairman, I'm aware that there are times when you can't tell people all that you know, but I'm perplexed by this one. Why would you not tell the members that one of the committee had resigned?

Don’t care about the circumstances here; dicking around with a serious court procedure repeatedly is bad form. It reflects very badly on the owners. Any supplier asked to trade with Oufc will be asking for cash up front. How is that good business?

They need to be extremely transparent with what is going on during rad ox forum.

I’ve published on here the shareholdings in ST’s holding company. The only mysterious one is Knightsbridge Asia Ltd - as a BVI company it’s difficult to determine who are behind them and @OxVox seem reluctant to answer that particular question too.
And that is a big thing, and how recent is it?

And that is a big thing, and how recent is it?
The list I published recently was on that date. Knightsbridge Asia have been a shareholder in the holding company since day one. More recently, Empire Asia (Pairoj’s company) appear to have bought some of their stake.

Robbo out hey Simon??

I'd look bloody silly if I continued with that, at this time.

However, Shaun Derry has left. Good news for me. Karl has (since Burton) calmed himself down and stopped hanging players out to dry. He also gains some much deserved credit for his constant handling of the media and fans questions over wages/HMRC/money transfers into the UK, when the MD/Board hid. Yes, whatever they say, that's what his line manager(s) did, IMHO.

Whatever line of business you're in, shouting and criticising your employees/staff doesn't work & less so in public arenas. Fair play to him.

So the OXBIBLE states that Erick met with the mystery land agents at the weekend.

Hopefully, Erick saw first hand, that we have a perfectly good stadium, that he can re-design and re-develop, knock about a bit, build it up as he seems fit, that is sat next to a train station, has ample parking and that is sitting in a huge area of new home development, meaning the local community will grow and probably help with attendances.

I still would love to know who the club employed as their planning agent(s).

So the OXBIBLE states that Erick met with the mystery land agents at the weekend.

Hopefully, Erick saw first hand, that we have a perfectly good stadium, that he can re-design and re-develop, knock about a bit, build it up as he seems fit, that is sat next to a train station, has ample parking and that is sitting in a huge area of new home development, meaning the local community will grow and probably help with attendances.

I have a vague notion when it was first raised that the Land Agents were one of the leading firms in the country at finding new stadium sites etc, which would narrow it down. But it might be my imagination making it up.

I have no real problem with the current site but I can’t see the investment potential for our new backers, to see a significant return they would have to build somewhere else.

Just goes on and on , Lets hope the "Help and Advise " from the new broad does included investment in the club.

Unfortunately, paying over the odds for a dilapidated stadium which would require substantial investment to finish and develop is probably not on their agenda anyway. Also, FK will not sell the surrounding land which means no investment opportunities such as sporting/retail complexes which the new owners could make money from. If you're wanting to stay, I think you will be disappointed. That's not to say I don't agree with the current site having potential though, you're bang on i.e. new homes and railway track. Unfortunately it will be FK who benefits again.

Simon Bradders - the Consultants are Carter Jonas 01865 819633 - the personnel working on it are Kemp & Kemp people. Carter Jonas recently "acquired" K & K. All the key men were at the match on Saturday & presented their updates on ..."the 5 Sites" to the Board.

Unfortunately, paying over the odds for a dilapidated stadium which would require substantial investment to finish and develop is probably not on their agenda anyway. Also, FK will not sell the surrounding land which means no investment opportunities such as sporting/retail complexes which the new owners could make money from. If you're wanting to stay, I think you will be disappointed. That's not to say I don't agree with the current site having potential though, you're bang on i.e. new homes and railway track. Unfortunately it will be FK who benefits again.
I would be cock-a-hoop if we leave the Kassam, yes there are houses being built locally but the area is crap, a blank canvas of land to build a decent stadium on please! ? (were in the money... Doo do Doo dooo... Etc ???????????)

I would be cock-a-hoop if we leave the Kassam, yes there are houses being built locally but the area is crap, a blank canvas of land to build a decent stadium on please! ? (were in the money... Doo do Doo dooo... Etc ???????????)
(yes part of me still thinks this may well go tits up - but let's be hopeful!)

Back
Top Bottom