Winding-up petition number 5 - Here we go again!!!

Simon Bradders - the Consultants are Carter Jonas 01865 819633 - the personnel working on it are Kemp & Kemp people. Carter Jonas recently "acquired" K & K. All the key men were at the match on Saturday & presented their updates on ..."the 5 Sites" to the Board.

That's really helpful. Thanks for that reply. I appreciate that info.

I would be cock-a-hoop if we leave the Kassam, yes there are houses being built locally but the area is crap, a blank canvas of land to build a decent stadium on please! ? (were in the money... Doo do Doo dooo... Etc ???????????)
What is crap about the area? Or do you mean the sewage works? What areas are not crap?

So the OXBIBLE states that Erick met with the mystery land agents at the weekend.

Hopefully, Erick saw first hand, that we have a perfectly good stadium, that he can re-design and re-develop, knock about a bit, build it up as he seems fit, that is sat next to a train station, has ample parking and that is sitting in a huge area of new home development, meaning the local community will grow and probably help with attendances.

I still would love to know who the club employed as their planning agent(s).
You sound like the nice Mr Kassam's estate agent Simon!!

So u can have concerns over tigers associates but not sartoris father-in-law ? Who there is plenty of concern about.

I don’t want another war of words myles, I’ve stayed well clear of getting drawn into anything on here for over a year and haven’t mentioned u once. Feel free to have arguments with others but bring me into it and I will question you.

As for your concerns about oxvox you will have to ask them, I stepped down from the committee 38 days ago
Dave are you able to tell us why you stepped down?
Anh idea why Oxvox haven't advised the members?

Well done irreplaceable Dave, I know you have been frustrated in the time it's taken for this to be announced.

Although the OxVox committee meeting minutes, received this morning, claim that Dave resigned after the AGM, when in fact it was before.

Family reasons. I’ve really enjoyed doing it, and have hopefully made a small bit of difference on a few projects I’ve worked on. But other things have to take priority at this time.
Hope all is ok. Your help on the committee has been priceless.

Just part of the procedure. I think even if u pay it the day after the notice is given u still can only have it withdrawn in court.

So long as the people who haven’t been paid for the hot water in the showers and use of lawn mowers haven’t piggy backed it.

I just hope against hope that the club can find a way to finally end all
association with FK, once and for all, as soon as possible. For everyone’s sake, his, as well as anybody with the best interests of the football club at heart.
How do we know we are not jumping from the frying pan to the fire? just asking for a friend..

How do we know we are not jumping from the frying pan to the fire? just asking for a friend..
Well I guess that is always a possibility (the Glasers will leave Man U eventually and they will no doubt not know whether the replacements will be worse or better)
I am unsure whether any replacement could be that much worse than Kassam. Even though he reckons that he is the 'custodian' of the club

Back
Top Bottom