General The Board & Senior Management

They'll more than likely waffle on for over half the allotted time for the FF, limiting time for questions being asked
No doubt Timmy boy will spend half an hour talking about inter Milan and rubbing shoulders with Alex Ferguson. Then forget why he was present at the fans forum

Today was his last game. He’s going to be the General Manager at a National League club.
Not fussed about him going other than the fact that it’s an indicator of the toxicity within the club atm

Fair play to the chap in the East Stand chanting "get out of our club, Tim Williams" before and after the game.

Shame to see/hear a couple people take the P**s out of him for doing so.
Football fans often back the people employed by their club at the expense of the club itself. They think it makes them loyal.

They aren’t very clever.

@WuTang as usual I agree with you. I don't think the players are the problem. We have talent in the squad with the capability to be right up there in this league one.

When they abandoned any gameplay for the last 10, we looked ok.

The problem is the slow, sideways, one paced football. We have won games with "moments" from players like Smyth's goal vs Charlton.

I don't think we have played well under Buckingham once since he's been here. Including the Burton game, they were woeful and managerless.

It's a disaster and it upsets me because we could have easily been right up there this season. Wrong appointment, and one that might have to get very very painful before it's over. The chuckle brothers didn't sack Robinson until 20 games too late.

Just seen the latest Confirmation Statement of OUFC. which lists out all of the shareholders.
Our owners (Oxford Investment Holdings PTE Ltd).
Ordinary shares was 4,039,027 now 6,039,027. as at 18 Feb 2024.
I haven't trawled through the other 459 shareholders but it doesn't look like much else has changed from last year.

I prefer the term "crest" to "logo", but otherwise that seemed alright.

Other than his aspirations for Indonesia in the Paris Olympics, nothing really new in what he's said, but at least he's showing his face and talking about the club and the stadium.

Back
Top Bottom