General The Board & Senior Management

We need to agree not to ask trivial questions about pigeon poo or playing two up front until we've aired the big question around that third kit.

It's a monstrosity.
for me its this season's second kit that is the carbuncle ( note the yellow roses/OUWFC haven't adopted that one)- Oxford United shouldn't wear red (IMO)- Id like to know who it was who made the decision for OUFC to play in that red/black monstrosity?

We need to agree not to ask trivial questions about pigeon poo or playing two up front until we've aired the big question around that third kit.

It's a monstrosity.

I'd like to know why we have three kits anyway. To extract money from customers?

CDC planning meeting on 21st March, I wonder if we'll make the agenda for that if we've ticked all the boxes?

It's a monstrosity.

I thought it looked quite smart against Blackpool's orange.

Spotted Tiger and his family out and about in town earlier on yesterday and saw on Instagram that they were present and the game as well. What % shareholding does he hold these days? Apologies if this is common knowledge but can't seem to find the detail.

CDC planning meeting on 21st March, I wonder if we'll make the agenda for that if we've ticked all the boxes?

May be the case if they get the planning in within the next week, which with all the little snippets we’ve been getting, I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s the case.

Wonder what Tim and Grant's position on this is.

Interesting that Sky think there are only 92 professional clubs in England. You wouldn't expect shoddy reporting of teams below the Premier League from them would you.

Back
Top Bottom