Sport T20 World Cup

Wood got to be a doubt now, hopefully he isn't too bad.

He was talking about hoping to be fit for the final at the end of last week. Whether that was just mind games, or based on when the extent of his hip injury were less clear, I’m not sure.

Such a shame he’s so injury prone (like Archer). So difficult for the quicks to remain fit.

He was talking about hoping to be fit for the final at the end of last week. Whether that was just mind games, or based on when the extent of his hip injury were less clear, I’m not sure.

Such a shame he’s so injury prone (like Archer). So difficult for the quirks to remain fit.
I'd worry about him lasting a test at the moment, if he's struggling to get through a few games bowling 4 overs, I'm not sure he is up to lasting a Test Match. Which would be a damn shame as his pace out there would be more than handy.

I'd worry about him lasting a test at the moment, if he's struggling to get through a few games bowling 4 overs, I'm not sure he is up to lasting a Test Match. Which would be a damn shame as his pace out there would be more than handy.

Indeed. Not sure who they’ll replace him with if so. No Broad as he has a baby on the way this month.

Glenn Maxwell out long term after knackering his leg while on a tennis court at a party. He tripped over with a mate who landed on his leg.
shhhhhhh ......if word gets out he may just end up filling one of the OUFC squad places come January

Any news on Jofra Archer, not heard anything on him for a while.

Back
Top Bottom