Transfer News Summer Transfer Window 23/24 Build up

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they? Eisa signed a long-term deal just two years ago and Leko only signed in January for a fee.
My mistake regarding Leko, he is under contract according to their fans. However they do seem to think Eisa is out of contract now.

Couldn’t you say the same about some of ours?! Or does it not work that way
Well I think most of us would want to keep hold of a couple of our players. Brannagan being one I would be desperate to keep.

Couldn’t you say the same about some of ours?! Or does it not work that way
Course you can, who does it apply to, though? Barnnagan, Moore, McGuane, Browne maybe? Players we've seen do better than they showed this year and could be part of a rebuild? None of which are exactly being rejected here so not sure it applies.

Last edited:
Some have relegation clauses such as Jamie Robson at FGR

With not much else to do today, I had a little search for out of contract players.. found 5 different names that’s would be worth a look!

George Dobson - (CM/CB) Charlton, has worked with LM before at West Ham. Tough tackler but good on the ball.

Tayo Adaramola - (LB) Crystal Palace, was linked to us before before joining Coventry on loan, was recalled early due to lack of games and since been doing well in PL2.

Jamal Blackman - (GK) Exeter, had an up and down career, comfortable with the ball and fantastic on his day, commanding, Could be worth a look?

Armstrong Oko-Flex - (Winger) West Ham, hasn’t worked with LM but being highly thought of at West Ham may help us sign players from there. Had limited minutes on loan at Swansea this season.

Sam Smith - (ST) Cambridge, If you can look past a few things that happened in the past, if you want a goal scorer and an all round nuisance. He’s got to be looked at.

Definite no for me on Jamal Blackman from what I've seen.

MK fans seem to really want to keep Eisa, Kaikai, Leko, McEachran and Watson.

Eisa and Leko are both out of contract this summer.

They also think Holland has been terrible and want to get rid.
Kaikai has had a few good games against us seem to remember him scoring against us when we was at palace in a preseason friendly

I don’t think they can be the best players in our team if we want to get promoted, mind. Brannagan might be the exception but he’s got to get his head right. He’s been in a really weird mood all season and does not look right at all.
This is spot on, actually said for the first time after the Accrington game I wouldn’t be gutted if he did leave this summer. Whether he’s just been weighed down by our shocking season as I think he clearly cares more than most. If you were cynical you could say he simply hasn’t been the same player since signing his new deal, I prefer to think think he was just trying far too hard in the second half of this season.

Cole Stockton the stand out name on the Morcambe released list.

he simply hasn’t been the same player since signing his new deal, I prefer to think think he was just trying far too hard in the second half of this season.

It's called "buyer's remorse", what he's got.

• React
Reactions: m
Cole Stockton the stand out name on the Morcambe released list.

I wouldn’t want him. He only started scoring towards the end of the season, to put himself in the window. He’s also Knocking on a bit too.

Not convinced by raiding relegated clubs, Mo Eisa would be a good addition, Jensen Weir from Morecambe looks a good player on loan from Brighton but similar to what we have!
Is he? I don't know a lot about him but he seems to be a young, powerful goal scoring midfielder? Not exactly something were blessed with!

The EFL could have new regulations coming in prior to the January window opening.

Clubs will (possibly!) be permitted to sign ‘wild cards’ based on a sliding scale of minutes played by homegrown players this season. It would allow clubs to sign players from anywhere in the world.

In league one, if clubs play >35% of minutes (I think!) we will be permitted two wild cards. Could be a very interesting development for clubs that have a settled recruitment department and can see the competitive advantage that could be gained.

Is he? I don't know a lot about him but he seems to be a young, powerful goal scoring midfielder? Not exactly something were blessed with!
Maybe @Shosho can shed some light, I agree the on face value exactly the sort of player we should be after.

Maybe @Shosho can shed some light, I agree the on face value exactly the sort of player we should be after.
Yep, love him. A big stand out in a very poor team. Have heard Brighton will be offering a new deal but he will hopefully be the sort we are after.

Had a big season in men’s football and will most likely make the jump to the championship in the summer. Would be all over it if it was a possibility, however.

One of those compilations:

Add to that list

Cole Stockton
Jamie Cumming (on loan from Chelsea to Mk)
Johnathon Leko
Josh McEachran
Sullay KaiKai
Myles Peart Harris (on loan from Brentford to FGR)
Mitchell Clark
Ethan Hamilton
Noticed that Stockton has been released by Morecambe

Just think they wanted £700k for him last summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom