Dot Counting Stevenage Crowd - Sell Out?

Attendance tracking
So after yesterday's attendance our season average stands at 8987. A final push in our remaining 2 home league games required to push it over 9k mark. Still on course to have the highest average attendance since 1996 mind.

Dot counters do your thing as to me it seems to ramp up sales slightly. Maybe not so much on here but when you message a mate there is only certain amount of tickets left and then he sends it along like a massive chain mail it gets people talking about the game.
We can't have had a higher average in 1996? Crowds were way lower then than they are now.

We can't have had a higher average in 1996? Crowds were way lower then than they are now.

You are correct my friend my original source was incorret.

We are on course for the highest home average attendance since 1988.😯 The year I was born.
1000005088.jpg

No away fans and its on Sky, third home game in a week as well. On the other hand its a huge game and potentially the last home game of the season so the home support should be around what it has been for the last two games.

Heading into the Stevenage game. I make the following from my magic spreadsheet:

Average League Attendance: 9,015
Home Fan League Average: 8,131
Home Fans Through The Gates (League): 178,877
Total Fans Through The Gates (League): 198,320

Sales are going well.

7,975 home GA sales at midnight, which is about 250 ahead of the Lincoln game at the same stage. Just short of 500 sold in the previous 24 hours. NS is up, including family areas, and the ES is heading for a sell out, or very very close (I wonder if this is due to the improved atmosphere there?). SSL is down a little and SSU is about par.

I'd expect all boxes will have been sold for this one, so that's 290 to add in. The Lincoln game ended at 8,473 home sales, so it's not unreasonable to expect to exceed that by the 250 we're currently ahead. That would take us up to approximately 8,700 home sales and maybe, Stevenage might bring the 300 necessary to tip it over the 9,000 mark?

I'm optimistic there will be a big surge once builders and the like knock off early and want an excuse for a fee beers. Easily get 9K.

• Haha
Reactions: GRB
Heading into the Stevenage game. I make the following from my magic spreadsheet:

Average League Attendance: 9,015
Home Fan League Average: 8,131
Home Fans Through The Gates (League): 178,877
Total Fans Through The Gates (League): 198,320

What minimum crowd do we need tonight to average 9000 for the season (yes I am crap at maths so need someone to do it for me)?

What minimum crowd do we need tonight to average 9000 for the season (yes I am crap at maths so need someone to do it for me)?
Using the quoted figures above, we are averaging 9,015 over 22 league games, a total attendance of 198,330. To average 9,000 over 23 games, that is a total attendance of 207,000. Subtracting the first total from the second means we need 8,670 to finish with an average of 9,000

Using the quoted figures above, we are averaging 9,015 over 22 league games, a total attendance of 198,330. To average 9,000 over 23 games, that is a total attendance of 207,000. Subtracting the first total from the second means we need 8,670 to finish with an average of 9,000

Beat me too it while I was working it out the same way 🤣

Fair play, you get extra marks for showing your working out.

Actually we need slightly more now I've worked it out this way.

Our 22 home games have seen 198,320 through the door, divide that by 22 gives us an average of 9014.54. So tonight we need 8680 to make an average over 23 games of 9000.

10 more needed than previously thought.

Back
Top Bottom