Dot Counting Stevenage Crowd - Sell Out?

Attendance tracking
Our atmosphere is so bad that I think anything organised is trying to run before you can walk.

How about we all just get behind the team for a game, cheer our players, boo theirs and get on the refs back about the slightest thing.

As with the stadium situation, register your support on the planning portal people, do your own bit and don’t rely on others.
Got a feeling the atmosphere will be better today as there’s a lot to play for, and don’t forget the balloons😉🤣

Got a feeling the atmosphere will be better today as there’s a lot to play for, and don’t forget the balloons😉🤣

Not actually tried balloons yet, bit old for new drugs but I am up for it if everyone else is.

Great crowd today behind the team from the start it really does make a difference when this happens same again on Tuesday would be good.

Just made it today.

After today the team deserves a 10k crowd on Tuesday.

9048 home fans today, slightly disappointing Posh had less than a thousand in the away end. A few on here were saying our away attendances at Burton and Shrewsbury were poor as we didn't sell out even though we took well over 1000 to both and both towns are alot further than Peterborough is.

Need to fill the ground on Tuesday now and make the same noise.

The wind was perfect today, cleared all the balloons out through the gap between the South Stand and the East Stand.

No midnight count from me, as I went to bed early, but did one at the crack of dawn today instead.

We were at 8,456 meaning 450 sold on Friday, 50 short of my forecast, but still very good. It's a nice morning, and forecast to be a nice day, so I'd expect good sales today to take us over 9,000 home fans and comfortably over 10,000 total. Many areas are full, or nearly full, with the North Stand leading the way at 96% sold followed by the East Stand at 91% sold. As usual the end blocks of the SSL are the slowest to sell.
Almost bang on for the home fans attendance today. I forecast 95% home capacity and it ended up 94.7%, which means I was out by about 30 people. Disappointed with Peterborough's following of 998, as they were supposed to have sold 1,000 in advance, and I expected about 1,200 of them.

Busy few days ahead with dots to count for Lincoln and Stevenage and financials to do for both, and Peterborough...........

Almost bang on for the home fans attendance today. I forecast 95% home capacity and it ended up 94.7%, which means I was out by about 30 people. Disappointed with Peterborough's following of 998, as they were supposed to have sold 1,000 in advance, and I expected about 1,200 of them.

Busy few days ahead with dots to count for Lincoln and Stevenage and financials to do for both, and Peterborough...........
Thank you Colin great work by you dot counters

What are these 'financials' that you refer to?

So after yesterday's attendance our season average stands at 8987. A final push in our remaining 2 home league games required to push it over 9k mark. Still on course to have the highest average attendance since 1996 mind.

Dot counters do your thing as to me it seems to ramp up sales slightly. Maybe not so much on here but when you message a mate there is only certain amount of tickets left and then he sends it along like a massive chain mail it gets people talking about the game.

Back
Top Bottom