Matches Reading Match Day Parking

theres some parking info here- though not certain if this info is up to date?

so 5 quid in the unofficial car parks to 10 quid in the official car parks.£3.50 for park and ride.

£8 in car park 6, the old greyhound stadium, pay on their website, ticket in Apple wallet. Done.

£8 in car park 6, the old greyhound stadium, pay on their website, ticket in Apple wallet. Done.
Did you sign up on the Reading FC website to do this? As I'm getting nowhere!

Didn't see an option to login as a guest. Signed up and says a confirmation email will be sent to then book parking but nothing comes.

I thought ifollow couldn't be beaten for shiteness! 😆

Didn't see an option to login as a guest. Signed up and says a confirmation email will be sent to then book parking but nothing comes.

No guest option as far as I know. I was already signed up but to sign up as a new member only takes a few minutes.

I got further than that but after actioning the confirmation email it asked me for my supporter ID number which I haven’t got a scooby on so gave up.

I got further than that but after actioning the confirmation email it asked me for my supporter ID number which I haven’t got a scooby on so gave up.
Eventually my confirmation email came through (it took over an hr!).

At that ID number stage it gave me the option of click 'here' if you don't know your ID and got me through to payment stage.

Done it, but an absolute faff! 🙄

Is mereoak park and ride frequent??
Thinking this might be way to go.

Last edited:

Check your spam mail or junk. Probably end up in there

I signed up to the Reading website to get a space in Car Park 6. I now have a Royals Account. I had to take a shower immediately after.
Even worse, with that payment you’re now in their top ten biggest supporters. You get priority for away games and you’re definitely going to win a signed shirt.

Back
Top Bottom