Dot Counting Reading - Heading for a Sellout

Attendance tracking
I purchased 3 extra tickets and assigned them to 3 season tickets for this game, I got to the North stand Saturday and a couple of people in my party couldn't get in, apparently it had already been scanned.

Went round to the ticket office and they'd only gone and resold our tickets (they were listed under a different name with them). Ticket office claimed they emailed us (yet no email was receieved) to say that as it was a high risk game, we couldn't have had the extra tickets. One of our party ended up having to sit in the South stand as there were no more tickets in the North stand

All in all, an utter shower of s**t and 15 minutes of the game missed.

Anyone else have anything like this?
One for @OUSP to look into.

Funny how their supporters reacted as though they’d won the Champions League after getting a draw against a club they obsessively belittle.

And if they’re output on social media platforms is an accurate indicator, they’re thick as pigswill to boot.
I think it’s mainly based upon their predicament against a rival club. I think we would have been cock-a-hoop if we’d managed a draw at their place if we’d been through what they have over the last few months/years.

I think it’s mainly based upon their predicament against a rival club. I think we would have been cock-a-hoop if we’d managed a draw at their place if we’d been through what they have over the last few months/years.
Oh how the might have fallen.

Back
Top Bottom