Potential New Ground

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon around the 17,000 mark

I think 22,500 - 25,000.
We will attract new fans, and bring back lost fans, that have been missing for sometime. Surely success on the pitch will put bums on seats. Plus there are a fair few Championship clubs that are well supported at away games.

I think the capacity I’ve put above is very achievable.

Shld try wngsutng after a joint, bub.
AthleticHatefulAlbacoretuna-small.gif

this should really be put to bed........wouldnt it be cheaper to buy the whole complex from the slum landlord and finish the stadium rather than start from scratch?? if these owners are billionaires then that would be the way to go surely??
Goodness.

I think 22,500 - 25,000.
We will attract new fans, and bring back lost fans, that have been missing for sometime. Surely success on the pitch will put bums on seats. Plus there are a fair few Championship clubs that are well supported at away games.

I think the capacity I’ve put above is very achievable.
Hope not

Oh dear....do I have to say it again?

Biztah Willage Stadium and retail park off J9 M40. There is still just enough space to fit it in between the planned hotels, warehouses etc without having to raze all of Wendlebury and Chesterton.

YKiMS

Biztah Willage Stadium and retail park off J9 M40. There is still just enough space to fit it in between the planned hotels, warehouses etc without having to raze all of Wendlebury and Chesterton.

YKiMS
Apparently not. Just as well as I wouldn’t want to go to Bicester.

YKiMS
Have you read any of this thread?

How many times do folk have to be told? The new stadium is not planned for Bicester.

Buying the Kassam and the stadium footprint to include the carparks ..... with the loose change from the consortiums sofa......

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom