Potential New Ground

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dont get me wrong....i would love it to be built at SB...... would be perfect for me.

Also I suspect the piece of land between Frieze Way and Oxford Road (Blue) will be up for discussion. this would make a walkway to the station even simpler, especially if this area became segregated parking for away supporters.

Attachments

• Snap 2021-03-20 at 18.34.06.jpg
    Snap 2021-03-20 at 18.34.06.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 33
Number 1 is what is available atm...just above it is land that could be available as its an old farm and is earmarked for private housing,the ground to the right is possibly available.,Number 2 is Frieze Farm......anyone who has queued up in the mornings for ages will know the roads would not cope.
We don't play football in the mornings.

this should really be put to bed........wouldnt it be cheaper to buy the whole complex from the slum landlord and finish the stadium rather than start from scratch?? if these owners are billionaires then that would be the way to go surely??

Oh dear oh dear oh dear......You're being a bit thick now aren't you?? It is gridlocked in the morning because people are USING the roads to get to work......now!!!! The roads will be USED on matchday.....so.......do you get my drift or are you really that stupid??

What we need to do is move to a place inside the ring road, within close proximity of a major rail station, a park and ride, a couple of major A roads in close proximity that is deserted during rush hour. :rolleyes:

Before you start calling people thick and stupid can you please learn to construct a coherent sentence in English?

oh dear oh dear oh dear......you're being a bit thick now are'nt you?? it is gridlocked in the morning because people are USING the roads to get to work......now!!!! the roads will be USED on matchday.....so.......do you get my drift or are you really that stupid??

And the A34/M40 junction etc never has problems, never ever...

What we need to do is move to a place inside the ring road, within close proximity of a major rail station, a park and ride, a couple of major A roads in close proximity that is deserted during rush hour. :rolleyes:

Before you start calling people thick and stupid can you please learn to construct a coherent sentence in English?
case proved m'lud :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom