The Manor Grounds old seats used in new football ground in Leamington?

Oslernorth

Last edited:
I can neither confirm. or deny, that several drunken United supporters got into the Manor after those seats were removed.
They did (or did not) have a kickabout on the pitch, attacking the LR End.
Neither did they enter the police control tower in the Cuckoo Lane and find a box of sealed "special" programmes from a match sponsored by Ritz Video.

That ground was the soul of our club and has never been replaced since the various "businessmen" have stuck their noses in.

On the flip side that makes me an old fart lol
Yes it does, but would you rather be 'an old fart' who has seen us win a major trophy, play 3 years in the top flight, and experienced the thrill of a midweek Manor Ground cup tie, or be 'a youngster' with only memories of the Kassam and League One? I know what I choose...

I can neither confirm. or deny, that several drunken United supporters got into the Manor after those seats were removed.
They did (or did not) have a kickabout on the pitch, attacking the LR End.
Neither did they enter the police control tower in the Cuckoo Lane and find a box of sealed "special" programmes from a match sponsored by Ritz Video.

That ground was the soul of our club and has never been replaced since the various "businessmen" have stuck their noses in.
I completely agree. Hopefully the new ground can recapture some of that.

I wonder how many spontaneous kickabouts have broken out in the Manor hospital carpark? I still have a peer down the London road entrance when driving past.

Back
Top Bottom