General Player Shirts Photos

I might dig out the signed shirt.................... looks like this and signed by the player wearing it.....

lee-jarman-of-oxford-united-in-action-during-the-nationwide-league-division-two-match-against.jpg

I might dig out the signed shirt.................... looks like this and signed by the player wearing it.....

lee-jarman-of-oxford-united-in-action-during-the-nationwide-league-division-two-match-against.jpg
You've got a Lee Jarman worn shirt? What do you do with it, hire it out as a marquee at weekends?

Is that the worst kit we've had? It's got to be either that or the 'Animalates' monstrosity I'd think.

the only player shirt I have is an England youth team one

worn at Wembley in the Dragon trophy (?) game, England youth team v Wales youth team- it was some years ago (England won) - it was worn by the dad of my eldest grandson - he, the player, was on Villas books as a full pro, but a leg break in a tournament in Germany ended his football career , sadly while he was still quite young - he gave me has match worn England shirt after the Wembley game

Max Crocombe - Unused Sub League Shirt 11/12
Luke McNally - Unused Sub League Shirt 20/21
Simon Eastwood - Unused Sub FA Cup Shirt 22/23 - Signed

Did have some match worn George Baldock shorts at one stage but they looked ridiculous on me so moved them on.

Just got a couple of these to display them in my home office >>> https://www.shirtdisplays.co.uk/
They attach to the wall using double sided tape/command strips, allow you to hang the shirt, but still have it to wear, and also allow you to swap the shirts you have on display.

You'd have made serious money from certain forum members for a chance to own that particular item...
The way he's just dropped it into the conversation too, knowing the impact it will have had.

The use of the word "worn", the fact that they're shorts rather than just a shirt - Nurse, fetch the smelling salts.

I've got the purple away shirt David Lynn wore in the 1st Rd FA Cup game at Gateshead in 2013 iirc.
I know we put out a really young team that day, but still can’t place David Lynn.

Left back who came through the Academy. That was his only game for us.
Have a feeling I watched the game by an overseas stream and I still don’t remember the fella. Fair play to him though - one more game for the club than any of us managed!

Back
Top Bottom