New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Unfortunately there are idiots on all sides of any dispute. I hope for all concerned that this is a one off.

Please be aware that the Malicious Communications Act makes it a criminal offence to send or deliver letters that causes distress or anxiety. Therefore I'd urge everyone to be really careful about accusing anyone, directly or indirectly, without proof.

We must hold the moral highground and see this as a desperate act from someone or someone's who are losing the argument and losing any respect that they may have once been afforded.

Unfortunately there are idiots on all sides of any dispute. I hope for all concerned that this is a one off.

Please be aware that the Malicious Communications Act makes it a criminal offence to send or deliver letters that causes distress or anxiety. Therefore I'd urge everyone to be really careful about accusing anyone, directly or indirectly, without proof.

We must hold the moral highground and see this as a desperate act from someone or someone's who are losing the argument and losing any respect that they may have once been afforded.
100 percent agree.

They are looking for a reaction. Do not lower ourselves to their levels.

Thanks everyone, I’m absolutely fine btw and like others have said I clearly hit a nerve with my comments on the planning application. I may have made the letter public but we must maintain the moral high ground and not stoop to their level, if we don’t drop to their level there’s no way they win this one.

Thanks everyone, I’m absolutely fine btw and like others have said I clearly hit a nerve with my comments on the planning application. I may have made the letter public but we must maintain the moral high ground and not stoop to their level, if we don’t drop to their level there’s no way they win this one.
I'd love to know what you said that could have possibly cause such a childish and cowardly response.

The more you read it the more you have to laugh at these sad idiots who clearly have nothing better to do with their lives that their only joy is trying to make other people miserable.

I will also add that you did the right thing at making it public. No way should this sort of thing go unnoticed and it should also show how not to behave and send a message to anyone who is in favour of the stadium of how not to behave if they were thinking of doing something similar.

Chin up Pinocchio.
We’re behind you 👍

For those asking it came from Swindon sorting office and was posted second class, so unfortunately wasn’t posted in person as that would be on my ring doorbell. Perhaps most importantly though my nose is pretty bang average!

For those asking it came from Swindon sorting office and was posted second class, so unfortunately wasn’t posted in person as that would be on my ring doorbell. Perhaps most importantly though my nose is pretty bang average!
That confirms it was from someone from FOSB then. Their lies can be seen from a mile off!

Back
Top Bottom