New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

What did you actually post on the planning application? (too many to search myself) Any reason you can think of that they would choose you to target?
This is worrying for anyone who supports the stadium. Their addresses are on the portal.

If this is someone associated with FoSB that organisation must cease at once. This is a step too far.

If FoSB have any balls, they'll identify that member and alert the relevant authorities.

It's probably from one of the higher ups in FoSB though.

The antis are pure scum. This is a huge escalation.
It looks like a {REDACTED} type of thing

Last edited by a moderator:
If it were me, I’d report it to the police. It’s intimidation.

It’s officially on the record then

The portal is still open for comments and as this letter and it’s contents are now in the public domain there is an argument for saying that supporters of the stadium who were planning to post supportive comments have now decided not to because of fear of intimidation. Therefore the supportive comments are not as great as they would have been because of intimidation from anti stadium objectors.

Well, in view of the above, I might have to curtail my analysis of the planning comments; I was hoping to produce a heat map of where the support and the objections were but maybe it's not the time.

Anyway, totals are fairly innocuous, so as of close of play there are the following submissions
Support 1917​
Objection 621​
Comment 78​
Documents 42​
TBD 75 (mainly email submission which have to be manually examined)​

There were a few lines which I "voided" which were obvious spurious submissions eg The Bristol Gardeners

Now on to Exeter....

Well, in view of the above, I might have to curtail my analysis of the planning comments; I was hoping to produce a heat map of where the support and the objections were but maybe it's not the time.

Anyway, totals are fairly innocuous, so as of close of play there are the following submissions
Support 1917​
Objection 621​
Comment 78​
Documents 42​
TBD 75 (mainly email submission which have to be manually examined)​

There were a few lines which I "voided" which were obvious spurious submissions eg The Bristol Gardeners

Now on to Exeter....
The Bristol Gardeners? Who are they?!

Just got in from work… and I’ve actually received some hate mail (abusive letter) effectively telling me to stay out of the planning application from someone who actually lives near the triangle. Is this a first?
That's terrible how low will they go I would make a stand and shame them.

Back
Top Bottom