New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

View attachment 19022

Steve Hill is absolutely pathetic.
The most frustrating thing is he is too pig headed to realise the irony of his own post. Where are the objectors who are making arguments based on a solid understanding of planning law?

Also why is his life so dull that he has to dedicate so much time to trolling people about something which barely impacts his life. This is a man who makes himself out to be important.

The funniest thing about this fantasy drivel is he actually believes every word of it 🤣

Having noticed some of his replies to other stuff on Facebook I think his hobby is just being a contrarian online, it’s what he gets off on. The thing is that this is people’s livelihoods the old fool is playing with, it’s not a game, his fantastical drivel has no place in this.

I emailed Liz earlier regarding Cllr Grant and Levy's impartiality. Not sure it will make a shred of difference but it was quite cathartic so get some of the frustration out!!

Good afternoon Liz,

I am writing to you to express my absolute dismay at the actions of Cllrs Grant and Levy in regards to OUFC's proposed new stadium.

Both have submitted objections to the stadium planning proposal based on little more than conjecture, and the stark hypocrisy at play is at best laughable, at worse highly concerning. Was it not the LibDems who forced through the LTNs in East Oxford? The same LibDem's who are now opposed to 30 min closures once a fortnight? Without wanting to cross any sort of line, it appears that neither have based their objections on fact nor what is best for the majority of residents in Oxfordshire. A noisy minority should not be allowed to have a disproportionate impact on these proceedings.

I implore you to remove both Cllrs Grant and Levy from any further discussions on the stadium matter as they are quite clearly biased and unwilling to work based on factual information. How can the tens of thousands of OUFC fans trust these individuals to play their part in a fair and proper process when they have already nailed their colours to the mast?

This also comes after the highly concerning news that OCC held up another application process, meaning that taxpayer money will have to be used to cover Merton College's legal fees - Councils to pay Oxford college's costs after homes bid.

Councils to pay Oxford college's costs after homes bid​

A planning inspector said a council showed a "slowness and lack of engagement" over the application.

This process simply cannot be delayed further.

Regards,

Someone from Tackley thinking they will be effected by the new ground is the same as someone from Dorchester on Thames being effected at the moment, it has no effect on their lives, it’s 6 miles away.

The most frustrating thing is he is too pig headed to realise the irony of his own post. Where are the objectors who are making arguments based on a solid understanding of planning law?

Also why is his life so dull that he has to dedicate so much time to trolling people about something which barely impacts his life. This is a man who makes himself out to be important.

I was just thinking the same thing. Football fans are, generally speaking, passionate about their club and understandably a lot of us desperately want the stadium to go ahead so that there is still a club for us and future generations to support.

Why do the likes of Steve Hill actually care so much? Are they really passionate about going to Sainsbury's at 3pm on a Saturday? It screams of narcissism and a desire to be a contrarian.

Back
Top Bottom