New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

This was posted on FOSB Facebook group as proof that we don't need to move. 🤦

View attachment 18266
t
The old email that FOSB claims is proof that we can stay is not convincing. First, note the date: Jan 23. Then, read that we haven't spoken to him for 2 years. But considering he kicked us out in May 21 and then renewed, it's a bit of a stretch to say we haven't spoken to him. And where on that email does it say he is willing to negotiate?

t
The old email that FOSB claims is proof that we can stay is not convincing. First, note the date: Jan 23. Then, read that we haven't spoken to him for 2 years. But considering he kicked us out in May 21 and then renewed, it's a bit of a stretch to say we haven't spoken to him. And where on that email does it say he is willing to negotiate?

It also states our stadium company saved the club. My memory is a bit sketchy as I was only a teen at the time but I'm pretty certain Firoz took over the club and built the stadium not Firoka who didn't even exist.

Screenshot_20240311_202214_Facebook.jpg
If anyone know this idiot then have a word. Posted on the FoSB Facebook page and does the club no favours. The vast majority of comments across all social media has been respectful and shows us fans in a good light. This does not.

@LeftSideBoy as someone who apparently uses "yelluz" frequently then please consider the impact you have if this is you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Other councils help there local professional football club it's just ours that doesn't want to help even Everton got help from there council
Well I think OCC have been fully supportive of the new stadium, certainly up to and including the crucial decision to grant us the lease .
Since then, the make up of the cabinet has changed.

View attachment 18267
If anyone know this idiot then have a word. Posted on the FoSB Facebook page and does the club no favours. The vast majority of comments across all social media has been respectful and shows us fans in a good light. This does not.

'Yelluz' is a particularly unusual choice of spelling.

Type it into the search function of this very site if you want to know their YellowsForum identity... 👀

It also states our stadium company saved the club. My memory is a bit sketchy as I was only a teen at the time but I'm pretty certain Firoz took over the club and built the stadium not Firoka who didn't even exist.
Dd

it would be 'handy' if Gosford All Blacks, Kidlington Cricket Club, Kidlington youth football club(s) & the Running club, all who are based at Stratfield Brake Sports Ground- and will significantly have the facilities they use improved should OUFC get the go ahead on the triangle- were to all ,as Clubs/ organisations, post comments of support on the CDC consultation... would be even handier if individual members of the aforementioned Kidlington based clubs were to also post comments of support there too

Have @OxVox and/or @OUSP any contacts with any of the Kidlington sports clubs who are based at

Good detective work
Hands up if you have done a search.

This was posted on FOSB Facebook group as proof that we don't need to move. 🤦

View attachment 18266
Ah that old chestnut. Its essentially one man's opinion, we all know that FK only cares about how he looks so he isn't going to admit that his company terminated the lease, is he?

If FoSB think he's trustworthy then they are even bigger fools than first thought.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom