New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Stone Henge lost its status of WHS
Not just yet but UNESCO has asked for changes to the original plans for the development to avoid it being "in danger of" being delisted.

I'm sure the "Friends of Stonhenge" can give you an unbiased summary

Even for a nimby a six mile radius from your house is extreme, if every nimby had that then very little would get built.

As Tackley is pretty much a little village with not much around it or going on he seems to have had to extend his backyard to a ridiculous extent so he can get involved, basically a moaning busybody looking for something to complain about.

Thanks whoever reported that post. Beat me to it. Don't need stuff like that on here.

Yep. There’s jesting and pointing out the many hypocrisies and ludicrous arguments from the opposition but let’s be careful. We don’t want something that they can jump upon.

Keep it civil and hit them with a few truth bombs from time to time.

Hi Steve! I see you have added a screenshot of the above deleted comment onto the FOSB FB page. That was quick!

Meanwhile, on planet KPC

Had KPC even looked at SB objectively, it wouid have seen what gains ( financially and those for its local residents) they could have made. They would have been in a great position to get concessions from the football club.
Instead they went full in with FOSB- the enemies of SB . What a big mistake they made.

View attachment 17895

Great to have it finally confirmed the FoSB campaign is based on discrimination against predominantly working class football fans rather than 'preserving green space'
What an awful man Steve Hill is.
Suggesting that football fans are not welcome in Kidlington ( I assume that an awful lot of residents in Kidlington are football fans)
He then generalists that 'football fans' ' prefer threats of extreme violence to a civilised discussion '
Disgraceful.

Back
Top Bottom