New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

It was only up for an hour before I deleted it, they’re on it!

The comment may have been made as a joke (really didn’t find it funny myself) but these NIMBYs will latch onto any little nugget that they think shows us fans as abhorrent little hooligans that they’re soon going to have to contend with.

Think about what you say folks

What an awful man Steve Hill is.
Suggesting that football fans are not welcome in Kidlington ( I assume that an awful lot of residents in Kidlington are football fans)
He then generalists that 'football fans' ' prefer threats of extreme violence to a civilised discussion '
Disgraceful.
Someone on there ought to ask Steve if football fans are welcome in Tackley as Kidlington has been declared a no go area

Last edited:
Suggesting that football fans are not welcome in Kidlington ( I assume that an awful lot of residents in Kidlington are football fans)
He then generalists that 'football fans' ' prefer threats of extreme violence to a civilised discussion '
Disgraceful.

That is the basis of the FoSB campaign, snobbery. Has been since day one.

Any councillors that supports their cause or has met with this prejudiced group should be removed from public office immediately (a councillor is listed as one of their spokespersons).

Their professional advisers should urgently review their relationship with such a discriminatory group as the risk of irreparable reputational damage is extremely high.

To not build the stadium would be to let prejudice win.

It was only up for an hour before I deleted it, they’re on it!

The comment may have been made as a joke (really didn’t find it funny myself) but these NIMBYs will latch onto any little nugget that they think shows us fans as abhorrent little hooligans that they’re soon going to have to contend with.

Think about what you say folks
Yep, we are being watched. Got to be careful.

Disgraceful.

Not welcome in kidlington, when he doesn’t even live there himself! Maybe don’t talk for other people Steve, coming from someone who used to evict people for a living, you set a low bar for calling out people’s behaviour.

Not welcome in kidlington, when he doesn’t even live there himself! Maybe don’t talk for other people Steve, coming from someone who used to evict people for a living, you set a low bar for calling out people’s behaviour.
Wasn't aware of that being his past, I thought his background was "financial" ?

Won't use public transport? Based on what?
pure speculation - maybe enhanced by £1k an hour earning, FoSB supporting, Tackley Steve Hill's offensive erroneous and misleading 'Hitler' post on FoSB's own social media outlet ?

Last edited:
Hi Steve as your reading this why don't you actually join in the debate we are a friendly bunch unlike your Facebook page we don't block people because their view is different
I'd be more than happy to welcome him!

New signs to be erected by Steve Hill have been unveiled View attachment 17899
No good getting this fella to unveil them at the official opening ceremony then, bloody football hooligan...

WILLKATE%2520WALKABOUT%2520160922%2520default-land-GettyImages-1423990930.jpg

Back
Top Bottom