New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Didn't that map have a label with "Oxford Green Stadium"? I'm sure someone posted an image recently.
I posted this on Saturday morning

Screenshot_20240504-101119~2.png

However, as FoSB read this thread, the pin has now been removed. They must have emailed google again, how pathetic is that ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

They won't open for the football according to Steveopedia.

"They will close to avoid the aggro" were his words.

The pubs will definitely be open, theyโ€™ll be grateful for the business and will actively encourage supporters.

As will other businesses in Kidlington, Yarnton, Summertown and close by.

The alternative is the centre of Kidlington continues its slow decline, full of charity and betting shops, Turkish barbers and empty units.

The Community Stadium will be the making of Kidlington.

The pubs will definitely be open, theyโ€™ll be grateful for the business and will actively encourage supporters.

As will other businesses in Kidlington, Yarnton, Summertown and close by.

The alternative is the centre of Kidlington continues its slow decline, full of charity and betting shops, Turkish barbers and empty units.

The Community Stadium will be the making of Kidlington.
Of course they will.

During covid times a few of us met up in Kidlington and had some beers during Euro 2020 games at The Red Lion. We probably spent ยฃ400 on our table on one day. The landlord said we are always welcome back!

Of course they will.

During covid times a few of us met up in Kidlington and had some beers during Euro 2020 games at The Red Lion. We probably spent ยฃ400 on our table on one day. The landlord said we are always welcome back!
You only have to look at the area around West Ham's old Upton Park ground to see how much the football fans kept local businesses going.

One stand will be away fans only. Will be no need for segregation. If there is then it will be better set up than the kassam is
I thought the plans allowed for a โ€œflexibleโ€away section,allowing more sales for home fans where applicable .
Same as Pompey now do got their reimagined Milton End
The flexible arrangement is the correct answer. It will not be one stand for away support. A corner has been designated as away support and has the flexibility to increase, or decrease, as required.

I thought the plans allowed for a โ€œflexibleโ€away section,allowing more sales for home fans where applicable .
Same as Pompey now do got their reimagined Milton End
It will be a flexible away end. For league matches you have to offer 10% of seating to away fans, for (most) cup matches it is 15%. Having the flexibility to switch easily without losing lots of seating to segrgation zones will be a vast improvement.

Half of these people are known FoSB members

God we got stitched up with Stratfield Brake

KPC turned a blind eye to predetermination and the Chair and or Clerk should refer themselves to the local authority ombudsman if they feel they have nothing to hide.

Rather worryingly, my last 5 or 6 emails to various Lib Dem councillors going back 12 months, including representatives of where I live have all been ignored. I feel that speaks volumes about what the LibDem's think of us and the stadium application.

Last edited:
But Steve says that no one will stay at the hotel!

He did manage Claridges in London as a side gig in his spare time for a decade or two so he is an expert in hospitality and tourism, it was at same time he was heavyweight boxing champion of the world, after he landed on the moon but before he founded Microsoft.

KPC turned a blind eye to predetermination and the Chair and or Clerk should refer themselves to the local authority ombudsman if they feel they have nothing to hide.

Rather worryingly, my last 5 or 6 emails to various Lib Dem councillors going back 12 months, including representatives of where I live have all been ignored. I feel that speaks volumes about what the LibDem's think of us and the stadium application.
There's more chance of pigs flying than KPC doing that!

Robey and McLean knew exactly what was up.

Back
Top Bottom