New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Planning

Here’s the latest news from a LibDem candidate for CDC.
The stadium will probably be granted planning permission, but it will never be built.
Why ?
The club has no money and they cannot afford to build it,

Now these are the people who stand for election under the LibDem banner, how on earth can anyone take them seriously?

The LibDem's and Greens clearly have fettered their collective positions on the stadium and should not be anywhere near the planning committee when this is heard.

I hope the clubs planning consultations are all over that.

Unless the unexpected happens on Saturday!

I've had lots of notifications today of new comments being added to the planning portal. Presumably they're still catching up from the weekend and yesterday as people realised the deadline was approaching. It's a shame they don't list them as for, against or comment on the portal, you have to open each one to find out what it is, unless someone has an easier method?
If you have a bit of computer knowledge, you can manipulate the HTML code to display more of the data. By doing this I can see that for files dated "21-04-2004", there are 133 objections and 275 in support, with 11 comments but submissions by email are not formatted with the "for/against" flag, so have to be manually researched.

How stupid do the opposition think we are to pretend to be OUFC supporters objecting to the stadium?
There was one I saw objecting who I know to be a season ticket holder and long time supporter. The two who copied and pasted the same objection I don't know. I thought ironic that he was indicating away fans would park in Kidlington and travel by car, because guess what, it's what he does. Not sure if he's one of the drunken mobs he did not say.

There was one I saw objecting who I know to be a season ticket holder and long time supporter. The two who copied and pasted the same objection I don't know. I thought ironic that he was indicating away fans would park in Kidlington and travel by car, because guess what, it's what he does. Not sure if he's one of the drunken mobs he did not say.
I find it truly mad there is a season ticket who objected. You have to wonder what is going through their head.

Or just check to see if they are on the database in the first place. Willing to bet that 0% have bought a ticket in the past 15 years.
Don’t worry about it .
CDC will not take any notice of comments sent in by plebs( OUFC Supporters)
😉😉

How stupid do the opposition think we are to pretend to be OUFC supporters objecting to the stadium?

It’s suddenly become a topic from IM on Nextdoor that he has spoken to ‘a number of people’ who are OUFC fans against the stadium but are afraid to speak out due to reprisals from fans.

It’s an astonishing claim and a load of nonsense however after learning of some objections purportedly from fans and even season ticket holders, I suspect the North Oxford Set have deployed it as a tactic. It’s a low one but an unsurprising one given their approach so far.

(I imagine the number of fans who actively don’t want us to move are for geographical reasons. A handful of fans in the Leys for example who enjoy the convenience of going to games so locally. Whether they would actively voice those thoughts knowing that attitude is the death of the club is another matter.)

It’s suddenly become a topic from IM on Nextdoor that he has spoken to ‘a number of people’ who are OUFC fans against the stadium but are afraid to speak out due to reprisals from fans.

It’s an astonishing claim and a load of nonsense however after learning of some objections purportedly from fans and even season ticket holders, I suspect the North Oxford Set have deployed it as a tactic. It’s a low one but an unsurprising one given their approach so far.

(I imagine the number of fans who actively don’t want us to move are for geographical reasons. A handful of fans in the Leys for example who enjoy the convenience of going to games so locally. Whether they would actively voice those thoughts knowing that attitude is the death of the club is another matter.)
The fact that Middleton is talking about it on ND shows that it's quite clearly an underhand FoSB tactic that he's in on and the oppositions next tactic. You can read him like a book.

Yet we are the "bad people" !

Again, how stupid do these people think we are?

Their tactics are quite pathetic at times.
If there are a small number of OUFC fans against the new stadium ( strange, but there may be a few), then so what? That changes nothing . The vast vast majority will be for it, as will people in Oxfordshire.
Middleton should know that him constantly bringing up these kind of irrelevant conversations will make no difference at all.

In regard to KPC's objection, I have it on exceptionally good authority that a high profile member of FoSB was involved in the drafting of this document despite not sitting on the Parish Council. I believe that questions are being asked and this may become clearer in the coming days.

In regard to KPC's objection, I have it on exceptionally good authority that a high profile member of FoSB was involved in the drafting of this document despite not sitting on the Parish Council. I believe that questions are being asked and this may become clearer in the coming days.

Questions also need to be asked about future Lib Dem and Green involvement in the process.

Back
Top Bottom