General New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Land Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happens if, for whatever reason, the council turn around and say 'NO'? Would we automatically appeal, or would that be the end of the road?
I don’t believe there is an appeal process for this decision. For planning, yes (or for any subsequent Judicial Review), but this is just a property transaction.

It may be the end of the road for county council owned land and would certainly place an existential threat over the club’s future.

Last edited:
65 quid been donated in last 10 days
Probably all from Victoria & Margaret. With Ian under an alias. £65 don’t even get you a consultation and even if they did win, it’s not like there’s an financial gain from it immediately for them, maybe if houses would be built and that’s who they are working for?

• React
Reactions: GRB
Probably all from Victoria & Margaret. With Ian under an alias. £65 don’t even get you a consultation and even if they did win, it’s not like there’s an financial gain from it immediately for them, maybe if houses would be built and that’s who they are working for?
I've always had this suspicion that it's them that actually want the land or someone they know wants the land

I seem to have a memory where a member of this forum claimed to have proof that it was the case but I wouldn't want to name names as my memory is poor at the best of times.

Cracking if so.
Yes, I think I remember reading this on here.

I have some vague recollection of it being about a land deal with links to FOSB, possibly involving the golf club as well?

Although, if FOSB are running out of money, and gone down the “No win No fee” route with their legal team, then I suspect it’s either not true, or the invested party in question has made a decision to distance themselves from FOSB.

Can't read it due to the pay wall.

OCC said last week that this wasn't a public beauty parade of people interested in this site but a private matter between them and OUFC.

Who is the charity? Will be interesting to check for links between them and those opposed to the stadium.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom