General New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Land Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whovever writes these posts needs to learn to proof read.

This one uses 'used for used for' in the first sentence and the previous 'to this to this'. :rolleyes:

From Oxford mail comments earlier.
True or false ?????View attachment 15701View attachment 15702

True. That was reported when the motorcycle training company applied to continue to use the Kassam Stadium car park permanently but were granted permission on a temporary basis due to the local plan and tge carparks being earmarked for housing.

We have to move, simple as that.

For now, we need to put the FoSB stuff on hold and ensure that every one of us sends one more email to the council TONIGHT.

Even if you've already emailed, we MUST email again to counter a very real push by others to undermine our campaign.

Please spread the word as far as we can. Our future really does depend on this moment.

Had a reply from Sarah whatman this afternoon regarding my Email to liz leffman thanking me for the email that I sent today 😀 👍👍👍

• React
Reactions: MJB
Hmm, not sure that's true. Can't find anything to suggest he would have an issue with OUFC apart from leaving his community.

This from the comments section in The Ox Mail. Anyone know the councillor mentioned and/or his history with the club?

View attachment 15706
I suspect it’s someone adding 2 + 2 and getting 5, potentially.

Cllr Rae Humberstone is a Trustee of Trax.

People need to be careful about going after a charity when facts are, at best, cloudy. Relying on the Oxford Mail for your facts on timings/details is not a good place to start!

Last edited:
For now, we need to put the FoSB stuff on hold and ensure that every one of us sends one more email to the council TONIGHT.

Even if you've already emailed, we MUST email again to counter a very real push by others to undermine our campaign.

Please spread the word as far as we can. Our future really does depend on this moment.

Done.

It seems like FOSB have pressed the self destruct button.
The latest ‘charity’ claims is shameful and I hope TRAX puts out a statement condemning their use of their name.

I still find it shocking that Middleton still hasn’t even made any attempt to apologise for his past tweets.

All I can say is bring on tomorrow and in true Kevin Keegan style, I’ll love it when we beat them!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom