General New Stadium Plans - The Triangle - Land Deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
H
Is this Steve Fisher the one who lives in Tackley ? Or am I thinking of someone else

It looks like their next moves will be to hound CDC and make things uncomfortable for them

I notice Middleton is a reserve on the planning section of CDC do the upcoming elections mean some sitting councillors could be ousted?
That would be a worry
Is wife sits on planning I think

This will tip them over the edge:

Iโ€™ve been to Puy-du-Fou in France, I hate the Alton Towers type of theme park but that one over there was bloody brilliant!
If Karlโ€™s still manager I might swap my season ticket for there!๐Ÿ˜‚

I sent a supportive letter a week ago. Mostly it extolled the virtues of the community and education work the re location would bring to the local schools and community. I included the work Rosie and I did in and with all types of schools 97-04 and felt the club had further expanded this work. Mr Ffrench asked me where I lived, which as a supporter since 1955 and a local lad and ex employee I felt was largely irrelevant ( i now live near Canterbury). The letter has not been published yet!!!!
Youโ€™re lucky to get a reply I emailed him and as I have said previously I have written 3!emails and have not been had the courtesy asking where I live.
With Andy French asking this question it does make you wonder whether he wants pro letters written and posted.

No doubt they will suggest east Hanney/Steventon where the reservoir is being fought against. Still a Theme park sounds better that an above ground stagnant reservoir in my backyard.
Bloody hell that would mean it would be a case of when the grandchildren visit โ€œ Grandad cโ€™mon take us to the theme park โ€œ and my daughters will say Iโ€™m a miserable sod, and Iโ€™d I do d mid it would be cโ€™mon letโ€™s go on this ride and f**k sod off wouldnโ€™t be appropriate.

Bloody hell that would mean it would be a case of when the grandchildren visit โ€œ Grandad cโ€™mon take us to the theme park โ€œ and my daughters will say Iโ€™m a miserable sod, and Iโ€™d I do d mid it would be cโ€™mon letโ€™s go on this ride and f**k sod off wouldnโ€™t be appropriate.

Never too old to enjoy a rolloercoaster Baz. It would be a hell of a lot more fun than the rollercoaster of watching Oxford the past 13 months. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Never too old to enjoy a rolloercoaster Baz. It would be a hell of a lot more fun than the rollercoaster of watching Oxford the past 13 months. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Mate going on the rota at St Giles fair was bad enough ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š white knuckles and last nights dinner all over the roller coaster car in front of me I donโ€™t think would go down well.

Watched Clarkson's Farm last night and they said that appealing the refusal for their restaurant in a cow shed would cost them ยฃ500,000! Let's hope the board put that contingency into the budget!

Going to be a late OM letters page assessment today.....sargemobile has had to go ti the garage for a diagnosis - normal service resumed later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom