• Sheff Wed

Votes: 33 54.1%
  • Sunderland

Votes: 4 6.6%
  • WW

Votes: 13 21.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Problem with MK dons is if they dont open your defence up with endless passing they dont create any chances at all. Wycombe play for corners and free kicks so it makes for quite a boring game.

Can barely watch this. Wycum hoofing the balls and trying to win free kicks, pushing and pulling shirts, late fouls. The goal was classic with two players blocking the keeper. Horrible horrible horrible

Can barely watch this. Wycum hoofing the balls and trying to win free kicks, pushing and pulling shirts, late fouls. The goal was classic with two players blocking the keeper. Horrible horrible horrible
The referees always buy it too. If this is the future of football I don't want to know.

Effective, effective, effective.

This is so similar to our game at Wycombe this season. Like us, MK started brightly, kept a fast pace, maintained high possession and created a couple of chances - but failed to take them.

From there Wycombe have made a physical, scrappy, slog of a game and are keeping MK at arms length pretty effortlessly - just like they did to us.

From a Wycombe perspective they need to get a couple more to finish the tie tonight

Maybe effective but horrible to watch ( even Wycombes crowds have been awful)
True but look at the stat just shown - 6 clean sheets in their last 6 home games, we’d kill for that.

True but look at the stat just shown - 6 clean sheets in their last 6 home games, we’d kill for that.
True. But I would personally never want us to play like Wycombe ( and the cheating begins in the second leg- guaranteed)

Anti football, anti football, anti football
Not pretty but pretty isn’t getting us promotion. Wycombe have finished above us in the past 3 seasons.

I don’t want us to play like them but they have a manager who has easily outperformed ours based on budget available v results. We could learn some things from them and become a bit nastier to grind out results when needed.

Back
Top Bottom