General Injury thread

Baldock
Moore
Wildschut
Seddon
Taylor
Murphy

Plus Gorrin and Browne still on the way back.

I think!

All starters, we will be a lot stronger in a month or two once they start returning.
Indeed. The problem is, of course, that by the time the start of November comes (2 months) 17 league games will have gone.

I think we have to hope we get a few more 'battling' wins (and no new/recurring injuries!) while we get hopefully ever closer to being full strength and are able to show what we can really do.

Indeed. The problem is, of course, that by the time the start of November comes (2 months) 17 league games will have gone.

I think we have to hope we get a few more 'battling' wins (and no new/recurring injuries!) while we get hopefully ever closer to being full strength and are able to show what we can really do.

Just means we'll be flying and the form team when we get into the play offs. :)

Baldock, Moore, Murphy, Taylor all trained today but not available for tomorrow.
The hope is all involved for Charlton on 1st October.
Where did you hear this? At last some good news on the injury front.

Any news on the injury’s ?
Murphy has been back in training a few days which means he's available for 15 mins vs Exeter but not fit enough to play any minutes vs Sutton, he might be fit this weekend but could still be injured, if it's the latter then that's the excuse if we don't win.

Baldock was only a couple of weeks away from returning 2 months ago and is still about a couple of weeks away, in a couple of weeks we should begin to hear he's only a couple more weeks away. He was fit enough to be on the bench against Exeter but not against Sutton because he's back but not actually back.

Wildschutt is injured until the end of his contract.

Last edited:
Eye of newt and tongue of frog, finger of ditch-delivered drab etc etc. I wonder if we'll see any one of them play (again) for OUFC?

Karl injury update.

Sam Long - hamstring - back by Shrewsbury

Josh Murphy - hamstring - back for Woking Sunday

Yanic Wildschut - hamstring - Aiming to be back in 4/5 weeks

Sam Baldock - knee & calf - no further update (rumours of retirement)

Oisin Smyth - hamstring - no timescale

Back
Top Bottom