General Injury Updates

Henry also tested positive start of the week before Shrewsbury.
I expect him to be available for the Plymouth game.
The Plymouth match was also the game we were targeting for Moore to be back for. Not heard anything different.

Browne and Baldock are still unsure if will see again this season. Baldock having another scan apparently in next week or so.

Henry also tested positive start of the week before Shrewsbury.
I expect him to be available for the Plymouth game.
The Plymouth match was also the game we were targeting for Moore to be back for. Not heard anything different.

Browne and Baldock are still unsure if will see again this season. Baldock having another scan apparently in next week or so.
I hope we don't throw Moore back in if he isn't 100%. Would be criminal to risk him and then put him out for the season.

I doubt it, no point in throwing him straight in from the start only to strain the ligaments again. Another week will make all the difference.

• React
Reactions: m
Hopefully we don’t make the same mistake we made with Browne. That was madness
I understand what you are saying but surely if he is fit now another week and he should be ready to start, but no I don’t want him to start if there is a possibility of him breaking down

Last edited:
I understand what you are saying but surely if he is for now another week and he should be ready to start, but no I don’t want him to start if there is a possibility of him breaking down
If he is training fully with the 1st team already im sure in a weeks time he will be ready to start. We can't afford to lose games being over cautious, only 7 to go

Back
Top Bottom