Matches Hull ticket details announced

Has anyone had trouble with E tickets? I can't see a barcode on mine?

I've also saved to Google Pay but still can't see a barcode?

For anyone that had error messages, I would check your account ticketing history and see recent purchases. An error popped up after I tried purchasing my ticket to say that payment had failed. I must have then clicked on another seat and kept getting the 'too many in basket' error message...when I checked my account this morning I can see that I have got the original seat that I tried to get...which would explain the 'too many in basket message'...
Thanks for the heads-up - did check but my purchase history doesn't contain 2 x Hull tickets - iFollow it is then with a cool lager in my hand - can't get that at the ground - ha!

The latest problem for obtaining tickets is down to Ticketmaster, apparently. It has been said that the "social bubbles" set up on the system have been wiped by Ticketmaster rendering it impossible to allocate tickets in a manner that adheres to social distancing.
I hope that the club is properly compensated by Ticketmaster for all the additional stress and extra work for the ticket office staff. (and any potential loss in sales)

So are they now saying it's the Government definition of the social bubble that we need to adhere to? Making the social bubble survey redundant? What was the point of the survey at the time then? The rule of six has been constant since March so the rules haven't really changed?

Yeah I did notice that. Didn't they say before that there was a separate "OUFC Social Bubble" that was different to the Government social bubble?

Yeah I did notice that. Didn't they say before that there was a separate "OUFC Social Bubble" that was different to the Government social bubble?
Well this was yesterday...Can someone clear this up? :D I am still not sure whether they will be allocating tickets to me and my friends as an OUFC bubble, or we will need to sit apart?

bubble.jpg

So, I thought I'd ordered tickets for me and the other two in my group, in a random part of SSU, but today they have sent me just one ticket, for my usual seat in SSL. Me messing up (probably) or the system? It was so chaotic that after half an hour of trying I just grabbed at the first seats I could get to go into my basket.

So, I thought I'd ordered tickets for me and the other two in my group, in a random part of SSU, but today they have sent me just one ticket, for my usual seat in SSL. Me messing up (probably) or the system? It was so chaotic that after half an hour of trying I just grabbed at the first seats I could get to go into my basket.
Interesting...I was randomly clicking on seats in the North Stand and the ticket I got was my season ticket seat...which I thought was just a co-incidence but maybe not?

Interesting...I was randomly clicking on seats in the North Stand and the ticket I got was my season ticket seat...which I thought was just a co-incidence but maybe not?
WTF? Why show the groups of seats then? And why just send one ticket?

Why do people need to wear a mask if they are sitting at their allocated seat which is going to be socially distanced from others, what if they are exempt from wearing a mask?

Why do people need to wear a mask if they are sitting at their allocated seat which is going to be socially distanced from others, what if they are exempt from wearing a mask?

Can't answer the former, but I'm sure the latter would still be exempt.

In "normal times", if I bought tickets for everyone in our group, the tickets were sent to each individual - they didn't all get sent to me.

For those using E-tickets, have you had problems with the barcode? I've selected the 'ticket' attachment in the email received but it seems to be missing a barcode to be scanned...

Using a bit of common sense, you are perhaps going to be perhaps 2 metres downwind of some spluttery old git for the best part of two hours. So if they are wearing a mask that hopefully contains their phlegm within the mask rather than over the back of your head.

In "normal times", if I bought tickets for everyone in our group, the tickets were sent to each individual - they didn't all get sent to me.
The opposite was true for me. I always got sent all the tickets from my network.

Back
Top Bottom